More Details about USCAP The Old and The New: A Comprehensive Approach to the GI Tract 2021
File Size = 20.80 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
This comprehensive approach to the gastrointestinal system is designed to educate general pathologists, junior GI pathologists and pathologists-in-training on problematic areas of common and unusual lesions, the newest guidelines and how they impact the diagnostic process, and practical approaches and tips to avoid diagnostic pitfalls. The structure of this course, divided along the GI anatomic landscape, allows the faculty to emphasize key diagnostic features of inflammatory, infectious and neoplastic pathology as encountered in biopsy and resection specimens. The cases are selected to assist in developing an appropriate differential with emphasis on how to navigate to the correct diagnosis. Supplementary cases and special studies will augment the discussion to present the full morphologic spectrum and show how to incorporate ancillary studies effectively. At the conclusion of the course, participants will be able to develop and work through the differential diagnostic possibilities and render the best possible diagnosis. This is USCAP mentoring at its best!
Practicing academic and community pathologists, and pathologists-in-training
- Upon completion of this educational activity, learners will be able to:
- Correctly classify dysplasia in Barrett esophagus, stomach and anus
- Distinguish medication, infection and systemic disease involvement of the GI tract
- Formulate a differential diagnosis for sprue-like lesions of the small bowel
- Comprehend the proper classification of gastric and colonic polyps and mucinous appendiceal lesions
- Evaluate the key features of colorectal staging
– Non-Neoplastic Esophageal Disorders – Amitabh Srivastava, MD
– Barrett’s Esophagus and Esophageal Tumors – Amitabh Srivastava, MD
– Systemic Diseases – Nicole C. Panarelli, MD
– Anus – Elizabeth A. Montgomery, MD
– A Grand Tour of Infections of the GI Tract – Laura W. Lamps, MD
– Stepwise Approach to Biopsies with Colitis – Rondell P. Graham, MBBS
– Patterns of Gastritis – Gregory Y. Lauwers, MD
– Gastric Polyps and Early Neoplasms – Gregory Y. Lauwers, MD
– How to Handle Small Bowel Biopsies – Rondell P. Graham, MBBS
– Non-Neoplastic Pathology of the Appendix and Gallbladder – Laura W. Lamps, MD
– Colorectal Cancer Staging – Nicole C. Panarelli, MD
– Colorectal Polyps – Elizabeth A. Montgomery, MD
Original release date: October 30, 2021
Access to this course expires on: October 5, 2024
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Gastroenterology, Pathology, simple, USCAP (United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology), USCAP The Old and The New: A Comprehensive Approach to the GI Tract 2021
download link of the USCAP The Old and The New: A Comprehensive Approach to the GI Tract 2021 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to USCAP The Old and The New: A Comprehensive Approach to the GI Tract 2021, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.