More Details about USCAP Modern Pathology 2020
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
The “play” on Modern Pathology, USCAP’s high-impact anatomic pathology journal, is timed to highlight transition in Editors-in-Chief with exposition of some highly-cited papers by selected authors whose presentations will be memorialized for exposure on USCAP and Springer Nature websites. The educational content varies from sessions on genomics, informatics and personalized medicine to interactive microscopy and “what’s hot in surgical pathology”. USCAP is transforming not only how we learn but where we learn. This is an exceptional course with a panorama of new information.
Practicing academic and community pathologists, and pathologists-in-training
– Upon completion of this educational activity, learners will be able to:
– Understand fundamental concepts in molecular pathology, including their role in surgical pathology diagnoses and what pathologists should be able to communicate to clinicians
– Become conversant with informatics concepts that modern pathologists should know
– Improve diagnostic skills when assessing surgical specimens by interactive mentoring at multi-head microscopes with established experts in subspecialty areas, referencing new information in genetics and molecular pathology
– Comprehend and be able to communicate the clinical relevance of pathology in the era of personalized medicine
– Maximize peer-reviewed published papers as a resource for practice excellence
-Basic Molecular Pathology That Will Blow Your Mind and Grow Your Practice – George J. Netto, MD
-Implications of the Tumor Immune Microenvironment for Staging and Therapeutics – Robert A. Anders, MD, PhD
-Innovations in the Diagnosis of Bone & Soft Tissue Lesions – How Molecular Science Influences Morphology – Julia A. Bridge, MD
-Genetics and the Classification of Renal Neoplasia: One Pilgrim’s Progress in the Slough of Despond – John N. Eble, MD
-Nonivasive Follicular Thyroid Neoplasm with Papillary-like Nuclear Features: A Review for Pathologists – Peter M. Sadow, MD, PhD
-What’s Hot in Gynecologic Surgical Pathology? – Russell S. Vang, MD
-Head and Neck Surgical Pathology – Peter M. Sadow, MD, PhD
-What’s Hot in Dermatopathology? – Steven D. Billings, MD and Thomas Brenn, MD, PhD, FRCPath
-The Clinical Relevance of Pathology in the Era of Personalized Medicine – Rohit Mehra, MD
-What Informatics Means to the Modern Pathologist – Liron Pantanowitz, MD
-Surgical Pathology of the Kidney – John N. Eble, MD
-Headaches in Dermatopathology – Thomas Brenn, MD, PhD, FRCPath
Original release date: April 28, 2020
Access to this course expires on: February 16, 2023
Covered Specialties and Categories:
CME Videos, Pathology, simple, USCAP (United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology), USCAP Modern Pathology 2020
download link of the USCAP Modern Pathology 2020 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to USCAP Modern Pathology 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.