More Details about USCAP Gynecological Pathology: Essential Knowledge for Diagnostic Practice 2022
File Size = 24.90 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
As a major clinical subspecialty, diagnostic gynecological pathology involves a large number of disease entities and often complex histological variants. Recent developments, particularly molecular genetic discoveries, have introduced new and reclassified entities as well as refined diagnostic criteria for many existing disease processes, calling for knowledge update for practicing pathologists. A comprehensive review course is essential and highly desirable. This unique four-day training course at the new USCAP Interactive Learning Center offers an engaged learning experience around multi-headed microscopes with world-class faculty delegated from the International Society of Gynecological Pathologists (ISGyP). While providing comprehensive coverage, the course emphasizes knowledge gains in morphologic recognition, using ancillary immunohistochemistry and molecular genetic studies in the most challenging areas, particularly new disease classifications/diagnostic criteria. Extensive time for one-on-one interaction with faculty constitutes the salient component of this extraordinary learning experience.
USCAP is honored to co-brand this exciting and innovative inaugural program with ISGyP. Attendees will have the opportunity to experience USCAP’s new international headquarters and learning center at the heart of vibrant Palm Springs, California, a unique and fascinating resort destination.
- Recognize updated diagnostic criteria and disease classifications in gynecological pathology
- Recognize unusual but important gynecological disease entities
- Apply immunohistochemical and molecular genetic studies for diagnosis and differential diagnoses
- Understand the clinical applications when applying new diagnostic knowledge in gynecological pathology
Items Included in the Purchase of this Course
– Epithelial Neoplasms of the Uterine Corpus – Robert A. Soslow, MD
– Germ Cell and Sex Cord Stromal Neoplasms of The Ovary – Joseph T. Rabban III, MD, MPH
– Pathology of Vulva and Vagina – Joseph T. Rabban III, MD, MPH
– Mesenchymal Neoplasms of the Uterine Corpus – Esther Oliva, MD
– Gestational Trophoblastic Disease – Pei Hui, MD, PhD
– Intraoperative Frozen Section Consultation – Pei Hui, MD, PhD
– Pathology of the Cervix – W. Glenn McCluggage, MB, BCh, BAO, MRCPath
– Epithelial Neoplasms of Ovary, Fallopian Tube and Pelvic Peritoneum – C. Blake Gilks, MD
Original release date: January 10, 2022
Access to this course expires on: November 12, 2024
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pathology, simple, USCAP (United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology), USCAP Gynecological Pathology: Essential Knowledge for Diagnostic Practice 2022
download link of the USCAP Gynecological Pathology: Essential Knowledge for Diagnostic Practice 2022 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to USCAP Gynecological Pathology: Essential Knowledge for Diagnostic Practice 2022, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.