More Details about USCAP Dilemmas and Delights in Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology 2023
Format : 8 Videos + 6 PDFs , File Size : 19.05 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Both neoplastic and non-neoplastic bone and soft tissue pathology pose significant diagnostic challenges to the practicing pathologist, due to a lack of exposure to the broad range of entities and the diverse histologic spectrum of mesenchymal pathology. As the field is ever-evolving, new entities are described, and improved diagnostic techniques are introduced. This course, presented by expert educators, aims to introduce participants to newer entities, and refamiliarize learners to old challenges in the field. Participants will learn methods for distinguishing between histologically challenging tumors of bone and soft tissue, as well as recognizing features of non-neoplastic bone pathology.
Practicing academic and community pathologists, and pathologists-in-training
Upon completion of this educational activity, learners will be able to:
– Describe common non-neoplastic entities in bone and joint pathology and recognize their mimics
– Discuss the differential diagnosis for epithelioid and myxoid tumors of soft tissue and design a relevant panel of ancillary testing to aid in their distinction
– Develop a differential diagnosis for challenging bone tumors based on histologic and clinical-radiologic features
– Describe selected new entities in soft tissue pathology and apply immunohistochemical and molecular studies in their workup
- New Entities in Soft Tissue Neoplasia – Elizabeth G. Demicco, MD, PhD
- Challenging Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors – G. Pétur Nielsen, MD
- Epithelioid and/or Myxoid Tumors of Soft Tissue – Vickie Y. Jo, MD
- Non-neoplastic Bone and Joint Disease – Roberto A. Garcia, MD
Original release date: January 24, 2023
Access to this course expires on: December 1, 2025
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Orthopaedics & Trauma, Pathology
download link of the USCAP Dilemmas and Delights in Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology 2023 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to USCAP Dilemmas and Delights in Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology 2023, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.