More Details about USCAP Crash Course in Gastrointestinal, Liver and Pancreaticobiliary Pathology: An Emphasis on Current Guidelines and WHO Updates 2022
File Size = 27.50 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Based on cumulative experience from subspecialty-based GI practices, this faculty ensemble has identified pathologic entities and concepts in GI, liver and pancreatic pathology that continue to pose diagnostic challenges on a daily basis. Such challenges relate directly to interpreting limited biopsy samples, generating succinct differential diagnoses (particularly for inflammatory conditions, medical liver injury, non-adenocarcinoma neoplasia of pancreas, and non-GIST mesenchymal tumors), the impact of genetics on diagnosis and classification, constantly changing disease classifications and the fluidity of practice guidelines in the context of emerging evidence-based data. This course is designed to provide systematic algorithms for assessing malabsorption disorders, gastritis, colitides, neoplasms, pancreatic inflammatory and neoplastic diseases, and medical liver biopsies that can be implemented in daily practice.
Case discussions will facilitate understanding of basic and recent concepts in terminology, prognostic features, and basic pathobiology for practicing pathologists, enhanced by current management guidelines relevant to Barrett esophagus, IBD-related dysplasia, appendiceal mucinous lesions, pancreatic inflammatory diseases and neoplasms, hepatic inflammatory diseases and neoplasms, and mesenchymal tumors.
Practicing academic and community pathologists, and pathologists-in-training
Upon completion of this educational activity, learners will be able to:
– Review the spectrum of inflammatory disorders affecting upper and lower GI tract and discuss diagnostic pearls for accurate classification
– Assist participants in recognizing histologic features used to grade Barrett and IBD-related dysplasia, differentiate dysplasia from reactive atypia and understand current guidelines for managing dysplasia in these settings
– Provide a practical diagnostic approach to colorectal polyps, polyposis syndrome, appendiceal neoplasms and mesenchymal tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
– Discuss a pattern-based approach to liver injury with the help of ancillary stains and learn to classify liver neoplasms on limited samples
– Learn the algorithmic approach to diagnose non-neoplastic and neoplastic pancreaticobiliary disorders and their mimics, especially in small biopsies
– Esophagitis, Barrett Esophagus and Barrett Esophagus Related Neoplasia – Deepa T. Patil, MBBS, MD
– Appendiceal Lesions – Rhonda K. Yantiss, MD
– Medical Liver – Patterns of Injury and Role of Special Stains – Ryan M. Gill, MD, PhD
– Gastritis and Gastric Polyps – Nicole C. Panarelli, MD
– Mimics and Metastasis in GI Tract – Nicole C. Panarelli, MD
– Diagnostic Approach to Small Bowel Pathology – Rhonda K. Yantiss, MD
– Pancreaticobiliary Disorders: Solid and Cystic Pancreatic Neoplasms – Vikram Deshpande, MBBS, MD
– Challenging GI Polyps and GI Polyposis Syndromes – Sarah M. Dry, MD
– Liver Tumors – Ryan M. Gill, MD, PhD
– Mesenchymal Tumors of The GI Tract – Sarah M. Dry, MD
– Pattern-Based Approach to Colitis – Deepa T. Patil, MBBS, MD
– Pancreaticobiliary Disorders: Pancreatitis, Gallbladder and Ampullary Lesions – Vikram Deshpande, MBBS, MD
Original release date: January 6, 2022
Access to this course expires on: October 28, 2024
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Gastroenterology, Pathology, simple, USCAP (United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology), USCAP Crash Course in Gastrointestinal Liver and Pancreaticobiliary Pathology: An Emphasis on Current Guidelines and WHO Updates 2022
download link of the USCAP Crash Course in Gastrointestinal, Liver and Pancreaticobiliary Pathology: An Emphasis on Current Guidelines and WHO Updates 2022 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to USCAP Crash Course in Gastrointestinal, Liver and Pancreaticobiliary Pathology: An Emphasis on Current Guidelines and WHO Updates 2022, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.