More Details about USCAP Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology from Head to Toe: An Anatomical Approach 2022
File Size = 17.40 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Bone and soft tissue pathology is challenging, even for experienced surgical pathologists. Mesenchymal tumors are rare, show a wide morphologic spectrum with significant histologic overlap between benign and malignant tumors and between mesenchymal and non-mesenchymal tumors. Moreover, the classification of bone and soft tissue tumors continues to evolve with rare “new” entities being described with ever-increasing frequency on the basis of distinctive molecular or histologic features. As the field grows more complex, surgical pathologists may struggle to stay up to date with new entities, changes in staging guidelines, recently developed immunohistochemical and molecular diagnostic tests, and may therefore struggle with accurate diagnosis. To help resolve these issues and update your current knowledge, USCAP is offering a unique mentoring opportunity with experienced educators who can help you focus on these updates through interactive dialogue and shared exemplary cases.
- Develop a differential diagnosis for bone and soft tissue tumors based on anatomic site and histologic patterns
- Apply immunohistochemical studies to resolve the differential diagnoses of mesenchymal tumors
- Understand the role and limitations of diagnostic molecular studies in the diagnosis of mesenchymal tumors
Items Included in the Purchase of this Course
– Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors of the Head and Neck – Elizabeth G. Demicco, MD, PhD
– Cutaneous Soft Tissue Tumors – Rajiv M. Patel, MD
– Thoracic and Intra-Abdominal Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors – Wei-Lien (Billy) Wang, MD
– Deep Soft Tissue Tumors of the Extremity – Jorge Torres-Mora, MD
Original release date: January 10, 2022
Access to this course expires on: November 18, 2024
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Orthopaedics & Trauma, Pathology, simple, USCAP (United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology), USCAP Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology from Head to Toe: An Anatomical Approach 2022
download link of the USCAP Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology from Head to Toe: An Anatomical Approach 2022 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to USCAP Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology from Head to Toe: An Anatomical Approach 2022, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.