More Details about USCAP A Colorful Cornucopia of Digestive Tract Pathology 2022
File Size = 23.60 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
The gastrointestinal tract remains one of the most common sources for surgical pathology specimens. As a result, the difficulties and gray areas in this subspecialty are encountered quite often by pathologists each day. The existence of interobserver variability in many gastrointestinal diagnoses compounds this issue. In contrast, the liver and pancreas give rise to a broad spectrum of uncommon disease entities, making it difficult for pathologists who don’t specialize in these organs to gain diagnostic proficiency. Finally, the WHO recently released the newest edition of their Digestive Tract Tumours blue book which contains key updates and subtle changes that may be unfamiliar to many practicing pathologists.
This course will tackle the professional practice gaps that exist in gastrointestinal pathology, focusing on uncommon findings, obfuscated differential diagnoses, new entities and changes to existing entities.
Practicing academic and community pathologists, and pathologists-in-training
Upon completion of this educational activity, learners will be able to:
– Understand proper naming and grading of digestive neuroendocrine neoplasms
– Recognize subtle clues that a microorganism may be contributing to pathologic findings
– Approach pediatric and adult colitis specimens with the proper mindset, criteria and differentials
– Evaluate colon polyps and colorectal carcinoma properly to report findings relevant to treatment and prognosis
– Identify subtle features when evaluating differential diagnoses in medication-induced injury and pancreas neoplasms
Items Included in the Purchase of this Course
– GI Polyposis Syndromes – The Surgical Pathologist’s Crucial Role – John A. Hart, MD
– Some Diagnoses Are Just Hard: Recurring Consult Cases and In-House Challenges – Maria Westerhoff, MD
– Kids Are Not Just Little Adults: Lower GI Tract Edition – Jeffrey D. Goldsmith, MD
– Think Outside the Gut: GI Manifestations of Systemic Diseases – Maria Westerhoff, MD
– Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Neoplasia: A Whirlwind Tour – Raul S. Gonzalez, MD
– Kids Are Not Just Little Adults: Upper GI Tract Edition – Jeffrey D. Goldsmith, MD
– Superimposed Problems In IBD: Challenging Scenarios and Confusing Complications – Maha Guindi, MD, FRCPC
– Unintended Consequences: Drug-Induced Injury in The Digestive Tract, and Mimics – Mari Mino-Kenudson, MD
– Evaluation of Colorectal Carcinoma: Problems Common and Rare – Raul S. Gonzalez, MD
– Life Beyond PDAC and NET: Other Notable Lesions of The Pancreas – Mari Mino-Kenudson, MD
– Stop Bugging Me: Digestive Tract Infectious Organisms, From Obvious to Subtle – Raul S. Gonzalez, MD
– From Colitis to Neoplasia: How Not to Miss Progression in IBD and Related Controversies – Maha Guindi, MD
Original release date: March 14, 2022
Access to this course expires on: January 27, 2025
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Gastroenterology, Pathology, simple, USCAP (United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology), USCAP A Colorful Cornucopia of Digestive Tract Pathology 2022
download link of the USCAP A Colorful Cornucopia of Digestive Tract Pathology 2022 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to USCAP A Colorful Cornucopia of Digestive Tract Pathology 2022, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.