More Details about Ultrasound Guided Nerve Blocks For Emergency Medicine 2021 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz)
File Size = 1.13 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Ultrasound Guided Nerve Blocks For Emergency Medicine
Ultrasound Guided Nerve Blocks for Emergency Medicine Online Course has six (6) learning modules and is designed to provide a comprehensive course on the use of ultrasound guidance for regional anesthesia in the emergency department. Upper and lower extremity nerve blocks are included along with case examples. Enrollment is valid for 12 months (365 days) and begins the moment the participant is enrolled. Extend your online course access another 3 months with the addition of an onsite hands-on workshop or registration for a regularly scheduled GCUS scan workshop.
- Increase the participants knowledge and competence in performing regional nerve blocks.
- List the indications for performing ultrasound guided regional nerve blocks.
- Demonstrate imaging techniques for proper nerve identification and needle delivery of local anesthetics.
- Cite the anatomic territories covered by specific regional nerve blocks.
- Incorporate tips that improve block success and enhance patient safety.
- List what documentation is required for coding and reimbursement.
- Ultrasound Imaging Fundamentals: The Basics
- Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia: Getting Started
- Upper Extremity Nerve Blocks
- Lower Extremity Nerve Blocks
- Miscellaneous Nerve Blocks: Transverse Abdominis Block; PECs II (Modified PECs I Block), Erector Spinae Block
- Reimbursement for Ultrasound Guided Regional Anesthesia
Reviewed for content accuracy: 1/1/2021
This edition valid for credit through: 1/1/2022
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Anesthesiology, Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Radiology, simple, Ultrasound Guided Nerve Blocks For Emergency Medicine 2021 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz)
download link of the Ultrasound Guided Nerve Blocks For Emergency Medicine 2021 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Ultrasound Guided Nerve Blocks For Emergency Medicine 2021 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.