More Details about ARRS Tumor Imaging: Breast Imaging Online Course 2022
Format : 12 Videos , File Size : 682 MB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
After completing the material in this article, the learner should be able to:
- Explain the importance of the history of mammography.
- Discuss why the randomized controlled trials are important.
- Explain the advantage of breast cancer screening with ultrasound.
- Discuss the advantage of Contrast-enhanced mammography (CEM)
- Discuss the disparities in breast cancer and the implications of screening African American Women.
- Explain the economics of breast cancer screening.
Module 1: Breast Cancer: Background History, BI-RADS, Ultrasound
- Debra Copit has nothing to disclose.
- Sarah Friedewald receives consulting fees, and has a research grant as from Hologic, Inc.. Dr. Friedewald has a research grant as the principal investigator from Google.
- Melissa Durand has nothing to disclose.
- Donna Plecha has nothing to disclose.
- Holly Marshall has nothing to disclose
Module 2: Breast Cancer: BI-RADS, Tomosynthesis
- Hannah Gilmore has nothing to disclose.
- Emily Conant has research grants from Hologic, Inc and iCAD, Ins. Dr. Conant receives travel costs and a per diem as a member of an Advisory panel for Hologic, Inc. dr. Conant receives a per diem as a member of an Advisory panel for iCAD, Inc.
- Regina Hooley receives honorarium as an Advisory Board Member for Hologic, Inc
- Jordana Phillips is the PI for a research project funded by General Electric. Dr. Phillips is also a paid consultant for Hologic.
- Victoria L. Mango has nothing to disclose.
- Lars J. Grimm has nothing to disclose.
- Jennifer A. Harvey has nothing to disclose.
- Donna M. Plecha has nothing to disclose.
- Ana D. French has nothing to disclose.
- Reni S. Butler has nothing to disclose.
- Alexander K. Rende has nothing to disclose.
- Jasmine Gandhi has nothing to disclose.
Module 3: Breast Cancer: MRI, AI and Pathology
- Jessica Leung receives stock shares as member Scientific Advisory Board for Subtle Medical. Dr. Leung receives honorarium as a panelist for GE Healthcare and honorarium as a member of the Scientific Advisory Board for Seno. Dr. Leung receives honorarium as a member of the Contrast Advisory Board for Bracco Diagnostics.
- Stephanie Patterson has nothing to disclose.
- Dana Smetherman has nothing to disclose.
- Michael Fishman receives consulting fees as a Scientific Advisory Board member for Hologic.
- Ethan O. Cohen has nothing to disclose.
- Carol T. McLaughlin has nothing to disclose.
- Annette I. Joe has nothing to disclose.
- Clare Poynton has nothing to disclose.
- Priscilla J. Slanetz has nothing to disclose.
- Amy K. Patel has nothing to disclose.
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Obstetrics & Gynecology
download link of the Tumor Imaging: Breast Imaging Online Course 2022 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Tumor Imaging: Breast Imaging Online Course 2022, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.
There are no reviews yet.