More Details about Toronto Notes 2021 (Original PDF From Publisher)
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
The 2021 edition features content updates across the main text, figures, graphics, and evidence-based medicine sections that are consistent with the most recent MCCQE objectives. Most notably, Toronto Notes 2021 includes a new Palliative Medicine chapter that outlines essential information for this key specialty. Alongside textbook-wide revisions from our 340 person editorial team, the Dermatology, the Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, the Public Health and Preventive Medicine, and the Ethical, Legal, and Organizational Medicine chapters have all been thoroughly revised and expanded for the 2021 edition.
Toronto Notes 2021 textbook is divided into three separate, easily-portable physical volumes. These volumes correspond to the three divisions of our textbook: Primary, Medicine, and Surgery. This comprehensive medical review textbook is ideal for students studying for licensing exams or looking to complement their medical school knowledge with a concisely written, thorough resource.
Comprehensive medical textbook
- Substantially revised, with in-depth coverage of 32 medical specialties
Three separate volumes
- 3 volumes—Primary, Medicine, and Surgery—provide readers with lighter, more portable books for their studies
Toronto Notes website
- Offers readers complementary coloured atlases, practice questions, and other useful resources for each medical specialty
Clinical Handbook: a MUST for clerkship!
- A condensed and practical guide to common clinical problems seen in clinics, the OR, and hospital wards. The book includes the STAT Notes, which is a step-by-step approach to thirty common ward scenarios and the ultimate guide to managing on-call issues
- Available at discounted price as add-on with every purchase of Toronto Notes 2021 print copy
- As a not-for-profit organization, all our proceeds from book sales are donated to support medical student activities, charity initiatives, and community outreach programs.
- Publisher : Toronto Note; 37th edition
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1466 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1927363737
- ISBN-13 : 978-1927363737
Covered Specialties and Categories:
General Internal Medicine, simple, Thieme, Toronto Notes 2021 (Original PDF From Publisher), USMLE
download link of the Toronto Notes 2021 (Original PDF From Publisher) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Toronto Notes 2021 (Original PDF From Publisher), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.