More Details about Toronto Notes 2018: Comprehensive Medical Reference & Review for USMLE II and MCCQE, 34e
File Size = 98.80 MB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
by Tina Binesh-Marvasti (Editor), Sydney McQueen (Editor)
Toronto Notes for Medical Students is proud to present the 34th Edition of the highly successful Toronto Notes textbook series. This 2018 edition features a brand new Medical Genetics chapter along with a new layout across all 31 chapters for enhanced readability. Content updates across the main text, figures, graphics, and evidence based medicine sections further enhance preparation for the Canadian and American medical licensing exams.
As a not-for-profit organization, all our proceeds from book sales have been donated to support medical student activities, charity events, and community outreach programs over the past years.
Toronto Notes 2018 Key Features:
• Brand new Medical Genetics chapter
• A concise textbook with in-depth coverage of 31 medical specialties • Up-to-date DSM-5 criteria and Evidence Based Medicine highlights
• Our website features online resources, including a Colour Atlas, ECGs Made Simple tutorial, Heart Sounds tutorial, Essentials of Medical Imaging, over 50 Practice OSCE stations and much more
• A Clinical Handbook highlighting common clinical management scenarios and helpful tips on clerkship basics – perfect size to carry on the wards
• A downloadable, searchable E-book with hyperlinks that allows note taking and bookmarking, compatible with both smart phones and tablets, for only $20 with the purchase of a print copy – available with colour illustrations
• Stat Notes: The ultimate guide to managing on-call issues, this pocketbook features a step-by-step approach for 30 common ward scenarios
- Paperback: 1374 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 34 edition (January 9, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 192736339X
- ISBN-13: 978-1927363393
Covered Specialties and Categories:
General Internal Medicine, simple, Thieme, Toronto Notes 2018: Comprehensive Medical Reference & Review for USMLE II and MCCQE 34e, USMLE
download link of the Toronto Notes 2018: Comprehensive Medical Reference & Review for USMLE II and MCCQE, 34e course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Toronto Notes 2018: Comprehensive Medical Reference & Review for USMLE II and MCCQE, 34e, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.