More Details about The Spine: Pain Medicine: A Case-Based Learning Series (Videos Only, Well Organized)
File Size = 2.00 MB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
By Steven D. Waldman MD
Linking theory to practice through the use of authentic clinical cases, Dr. Steven D. Waldman’s Pain Medicine: A Case-Based Learning Series helps readers acquire the valuable skill of effective diagnostic thinking in daily practice. The Spine volume uses an in-depth case format, preparing you to correctly analyze clinical vignettes and formulate a clinically sound, evidence-based approach to realistic patient scenarios. This highly effective leaning and assessment tool provides practical clinical insights into the best methods for diagnosis and treatment for the successful management of patients with spine-related pain.
- Presents real-world patients in a real-world clinical setting, making learning fun and engaging.
- The Case-Based Learning approach focuses learners and clinicians on the key elements for each diagnosis and helps develop a deep understanding of how to diagnose and treat each condition.
- Covers everyday clinical problems such as Herniated Disc, Lumbar Strain, Thoracic Vertebral Compression Fracture, Epidural Abscess, Spondylosis, Spinal Stenosis, Sacroiliac Joint Pain, and more.
- Cases unfold just the way they do in your clinic. Each case is accompanied with thoughtful clinical commentary and key messages from the author.
- Each chapter uses high-quality radiographic images, clinical photos, and full-color drawings to facilitate a clear, easy-to-understand approach to evaluation and diagnosis.
- An ideal self-assessment and review tool for pain medicine practitioners and trainees, as well as those preparing for the American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine certification and recertification exam.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (November 10, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 272 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323756360
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323756365
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Elsevier, Neurology, Pain Medicine, simple, The Spine: Pain Medicine: A Case-Based Learning Series (Videos Only Well Organized)
download link of the The Spine: Pain Medicine: A Case-Based Learning Series (Videos Only, Well Organized) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to The Spine: Pain Medicine: A Case-Based Learning Series (Videos Only, Well Organized), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.