More Details about The PassMachine Addiction Medicine Board Review Course 2018
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Intended Audience: Addiction Medicine Physicians
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Describe the effects of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs in both tolerant and non-tolerant individuals.
- Demonstrate practical knowledge the neurobiology of addiction and articulate its activity in terms useful in a clinical setting.
- Describe the process for diagnosing addiction and differentiating the symptoms of addiction from those of other medical or psychiatric disorders.
- Explain the various pharmacologic and psychosocial treatments for addictive disorders, and describe the factors that should be considered in selecting a treatment modality to match a particular patient’s needs.
- Describe the precipitants of relapse and current evidence-based practices to prevent and manage relapse.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essentials and Standards of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of Peerpoint Medical Education Institute and American Physician Institute for Advanced Professional Studies, LLC. Peerpoint Medical Education Institute is accredited by the ACCME to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology has reviewed the Addiction Medicine Review and has approved this program as a part of a comprehensive Self-Assessment Program, which is mandated by the ABMS as a necessary component of Maintenance of Certification.
Online Course v2.1, Release Date July 15, 2018, Termination Date July 15, 2021:
The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 59 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ including 24 Self-Assessment Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Foundations of Addiction Medicine
Review of Specific Substances
Covered Specialties and Categories:
PassMachine, Psychiatrics, Psychology, simple, The PassMachine Addiction Medicine Board Review Course 2018
download link of the The PassMachine Addiction Medicine Board Review Course 2018 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to The PassMachine Addiction Medicine Board Review Course 2018, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.