More Details about The Emergency Neurological Life Support (ENLS) 2017
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
The Emergency Neurological Life Support (ENLS) Course is designed to help healthcare professionals improve patient care and outcomes during the critical first hours of a patient’s neurological emergency. ENLS demonstrates a collaborative, multi-disciplinary approach and provides a consistent set of protocols, practical checklists, decision points, and suggested communication to use during patient management of the following 14 neurological emergencies:
ENLS is designed for all health care providers who may encounter or provide care for patients with neurological emergencies in the first hour of their emergency care, including paramedics, emergency department physicians, critical care physicians, neurosurgeons, nurses, pharmacists, medical students and resident/fellow trainees.
After completing each ENLS topic, the learner will be able to:
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of the neurological emergency,
- Perform a focused neurological exam and calculate the Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) score,
- Rapidly implement the recommended management protocol, and
- Effectively communicate pertinent medical information to the accepting health care provider.
Each topic also has specific learning objectives unique to the topic that students will master.
- Approach to the Comatose Patient
- Intracranial Hypertension and Herniation
- Airway, Ventilation and Sedation
- Resuscitation Following Cardiac Arrest
- Acute Non-Traumatic Weakness
- Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Status Epilepticus
- Meningitis and Encephalitis
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Emergency Medicine, Intensive Care, Neurology, simple, The Emergency Neurological Life Support (ENLS) 2017
download link of the The Emergency Neurological Life Support (ENLS) 2017 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to The Emergency Neurological Life Support (ENLS) 2017, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.