More Details about The Brigham Board Review in Infectious Diseases 2014
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
The Brigham Board Review in Infectious Diseases
Presented by: Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Provided by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC
The Brigham Board Review in Infectious Diseases was recently recorded. This unique self-study program was specifically designed to meet the continuing education needs of infectious disease specialists and is available on multimedia formats to fit your schedule and preparation preference.
Learn from Experts
The expert faculty of The Brigham Board Review in Infectious Diseases is led by Course Director, Paul E. Sax, MD. Dr. Sax and 25 of his esteemed colleagues will better prepare you to:
- Successfully prepare for your ABIM subspecialty exam in Infectious Disease
- Identify and improve your knowledge and practice in infectious disease management
- Understand comprehensively covered topics in infectious disease, such as HIV, STDs, respiratory tract, skin, bone and joint infections, viral hepatitis, plus non-infectious diseases that may appear on the exams
Topics & Speakers
After viewing this activity, participants will demonstrate the ability to:
- Integrate and demonstrate increased overall knowledge of infectious disease topics
- Identify and improve knowledge and clinical competence-based practice gaps in infectious disease
- Correlate pathophysiology and pathobiologic principles with clinical presentations
- Describe optimal therapeutic strategies and their risks and benefits
- Apply the knowledge and strategies gained through participation in this activity to the Board exam and daily practice
Oakstone Publishing, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Date of Original Release: November 15, 2014
TOTAL FILE SIZE: 7.5GB
Covered Specialties and Categories:
CME Videos, Infectious Disease, Oakstone, simple, The Brigham Board Review in Infectious Diseases 2014
download link of the The Brigham Board Review in Infectious Diseases 2014 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to The Brigham Board Review in Infectious Diseases 2014, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.