More Details about Sqadia Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2021 (Videos)
File Size = 76.17 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
sqadia.com has breathed life into the concept of V-learning™, with our medical editing team and professional educators, ensuring each lecture is a jackpot of information, packaged to you in an engaging manner. Providing an experience, that is beyond the classroom with special focus on deepening the understanding of the clinical practice and medical examinations, in relation to real-life case studies, so students are able to truly learn and assimilate all concepts. Explore through our vast catalogue of over 1500+ video lectures, to learn a huge range of topics.
Bite-sized videos packed with everything you need to know in just 120 seconds….Hence the name “sqadia120”. How genius! So, if you are looking for just an overview, we got you covered!
Looking for important questions your examiner might ask in your oral exam? Or just need notes to go through a single topic? Just watch our exam tips! They are short videos that accompany our full length lectures. They act as visual notes, which are focusing on just a single topic.
The course will give the student an overview of the curriculum and content. Such courses are quite useful if you want a quick introduction to a very extensive subject.For students, this is particularly useful tool up to the exam.
– Acute Pelvic Infections
– Antenatal Care
– Antenatal Obstetric Complications
– Antepartum Complications
– Assessment of Fetal Wellbeing
– Benign Conditions of Ovary and Pelvis
– Benign Lesions of Cervix
– Benign Lesions of Ovary
– Benign Lesions of Uterus
– Benign Lesions of Vulva and Vagina
– Chronic Pelvic Infection
– Clinical Examination of Gynaecological Patient
– Congenital Malformation
– Disorders of Menstrual Cycles
– Endocrine and Neurological Complications
– Endoscopic Surgery in Gynecology
– Genital Tract Injuries
– Gynecologic Problems from Birth to Adolescence
– Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy
– Infections Acquired in Pregnancy
– Malignant Disease of the Ovary
– Malignant Disease of the Uterus
– Malignant Diseases_ Cervix, Vulva and Vagina
– Medical Complications of Pregnancy
– Multiple Pregnancy
– Normal and Abnormal Puberty
– Normal Fetal Development and Growth
– Obstetric Emergencies
– Obstetric History and Examination
– Operative Delivery
– Premalignant Diseases
– Preterm Labour
– Renal and Heart Diseases in Pregnancy
– Substance Abuse and Fetal Malpresentation
– The Menopause and Post Reproductive Health
– The Neonate
– The Puerperium
– Urinary Tract Infections
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Obstetrics & Gynecology, simple, Sqadia Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2021 (Videos)
download link of the Sqadia Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2021 (Videos) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Sqadia Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2021 (Videos), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.