More Details about Smith’s Patient Centered Interviewing: An Evidence-Based Method, Fourth Edition (Videos)
File Size = 2.25 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
1. Acutely Ill Patient
2. Building Efficiency and Effectiveness through Patient-Centered Interviewing
3. Clinician-Centered Interviewing: An Evidence-Based Approach
4. Follow-up Inpatient Interview
5. Follow-up Outpatient Interview
6. How to Interrupt
7. New Inpatient Interview
8. Patient with a Mental Health Disorder
9. Patient-Centered Interviewing: An Evidence-Based Approach
10. Using the Electronic Health Record
- Publisher:McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 4th edition (August 31, 2018)
- Paperback:352 pages
- Item Weight:1.16 pounds
- Dimensions:7.4 x 0.56 x 9.1 inches
Covered Specialties and Categories:
General Internal Medicine, McGraw Hill, simple, Smith’s Patient Centered Interviewing: An Evidence-Based Method Fourth Edition (Videos)
download link of the Smith’s Patient Centered Interviewing: An Evidence-Based Method, Fourth Edition (Videos) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Smith’s Patient Centered Interviewing: An Evidence-Based Method, Fourth Edition (Videos), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.
There are no reviews yet.