More Details about Radiology Malpractice and Risk Management 2020
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
This course discusses the current medical malpractice environment, focusing on issues facing both diagnostic and interventional radiologists and also highlights risk management opportunities for all within radiology. Course preparation and production was funded by the ARRS Berlin Scholarship.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
– discuss how the medical malpractice environment potentially drives utilization of medical imaging
– state the most common reasons radiologists get sued
– describe changing societal expectations for radiologists’ communication of non-routine findings
– categorize the most common medical malpractice allegations against interventional radiologists and other radiology proceduralists
– outline criteria used by counts and professional societies to allow and guide expert testimony
– outline key stages of a medical malpractice lawsuit
- Separating Fact from Fiction
- Perception and Interpretation: A “Miss” Does Not Always Mean Malpractice
- Mitigating Malpractice Risk through Improved Communication
- Informed Consent and Complications: Malpractice Considerations
- The Expert Witness: Friend, Foe, or You?
- You’ve Been Named in a Lawsuit: What to Expect
Date of Release : June 4th 2020
Expiration Date : June 4th 2023
Covered Specialties and Categories:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), Radiology, Radiology Malpractice and Risk Management 2020, simple
download link of the Radiology Malpractice and Risk Management 2020 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Radiology Malpractice and Risk Management 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.