More Details about Psychopharmacology – A Masters Class 2021
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
The Latest CME: Advances in Psychopharmacology
This unique online CME course is designed for experienced clinicians who understand the basic therapeutic mechanisms of psychotropic medications and who are familiar with neurobiological and genetic contributions to psychiatric illnesses. World-renowned faculty focus on treatment of both typical and difficult-to treat child, adolescent, or geriatric psychiatric patients.
In Psychopharmacology — A Masters Class, you’ll explore both the interface of medical and psychiatric disorders, and the interface between neurology and psychiatry. The importance of a therapeutic alliance when prescribing psychotropic medications is underscored, as are the hazards and benefits of polypharmacy drug interactions. Catch up on current and emerging treatments of:
– Schizophrenia or bipolar personality disorders
– Anxiety spectrum or sleep disorders
– Alcohol and substance abuse disorders
– Treatment resistant depression
– Women’s mental health issues
– Borderline personality disorders
– Eating disorders
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be better able to apply:
– Evaluate the effects of neurotransmitters and genes on psychotropic drug treatment
– Study the interface between neurology and psychiatry
– Describe the pharmacologic treatment of schizophrenia with particular reference to the prodromal period and first episode
– Outline the emerging theories and treatments of bipolar disorder, depression, treatment resistant depression, bipolar depression, stress and anxiety disorder
– Discuss the role of psychotropic medications in women’s mental health with an emphasis on PMS, pregnancy, nursing, and the postpartum period
– Review the appropriate use of medications in the treatment of sleep disorders
– Access psychopharmacologic treatment of eating disorders
– Summarize the interface between medicine and psychiatric disorders with an emphasis on cardiovascular disease and cancer
– Review the appropriate use of stimulants in the treatment of attention and ADHD disorders as well as their use as an adjunct to antidepressant treatment
– Identify psychopharmacologic treatment for the borderline personality disorder
– Explain the role of psychopharmacology in the treatment of substance use disorders with particular emphasis on alcohol, opiates, and cannabis
– Recognize when to utilize ECT and TMS for the treatment of depression
– Discuss standard psychopharmacologic treatments that have now been proven to be ineffective
– Give examples of the latest advances and problems associated with treatment approaches in the child, adolescent and geriatric populations
Experienced clinicians in the field of psychopharmacology drawn from the following disciplines: psychiatry, medicine, nursing, nurse practitioners, and psychology.
TOPICS / SPEAKERS
Covered Specialties and Categories:
CME Videos, Oakstone, Psychiatrics, Psychology, Psychopharmacology – A Masters Class 2021, simple
download link of the Psychopharmacology – A Masters Class 2021 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Psychopharmacology – A Masters Class 2021, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.