More Details about Principles and Practice of Sleep Medicine – 2 Volume Set, 7th Edition (Videos, Well-organized)
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
By Meir H. Kryger MD. FRCPC, Thomas Roth PhD, Cathy A Goldstein MD
Offering today’s most authoritative, comprehensive coverage of sleep disorders, Kryger’s Principles and Practice of Sleep Medicine, 7th Edition, is a must-have resource for sleep medicine specialists, fellows, trainees, and technicians, as well as pulmonologists, neurologists, and other clinicians who see patients with sleep-related issues. It provides a solid understanding of underlying basic science as well as complete coverage of emerging advances in management and treatment for a widely diverse patient population. Evidence-based content, hundreds of full-color illustrations, and a wealth of additional resources online help you make well-informed clinical decisions and offer your patients the best possible care.
- Contains new chapters on sleep in intersex and transgender individuals; sleep telemedicine and remote PAP adherence monitoring; and sleep and the menstrual cycle, as well as increased coverage of treatment and management of pediatric patients.
- Includes expanded sections on pharmacology, sleep in individuals with other medical disorders, and methodology.
- Discusses updated treatments for sleep apnea and advancements in CPAP therapy.
- Offers access to 95 video clips online, including expert interviews and sleep study footage of various sleep disorders.
- Meets the needs of practicing clinicians as well as those preparing for the sleep medicine fellowship examination or recertification exams, with more than 950 self-assessment questions, answers, and rationales online.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 7th edition (January 3, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 2240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323661890
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323661898
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Elsevier, Neurology, Principles and Practice of Sleep Medicine – 2 Volume Set 7th Edition (Videos Well-organized), simple
download link of the Principles and Practice of Sleep Medicine – 2 Volume Set, 7th Edition (Videos, Well-organized) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Principles and Practice of Sleep Medicine – 2 Volume Set, 7th Edition (Videos, Well-organized), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.