More Details about Physics-Sonography Principles & Instrumentation Registry Review 2021 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz)
File Size = 2.13 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Physics-Sonography Principles & Instrumentation Registry Review
- A variety of learning components including: video lectures, scan demonstrations, interactive components/quizzes, and more to improve diagnostic accuracy.
- All online courses cover the same topics as our comprehensive live courses.
Physics-Sonography Principles & Instrumentation Registry Review Virtual Online Course is designed to provide a comprehensive review of sonography principles and instrumentation for those individuals preparing to take the ARDMS, APCA, ASRT, or CCI ultrasound certification examinations.
The Physics-Sonography Principles & Instrumentation Registry Review Online Course is also helpful for those who need a refresher pertaining to ultrasound physics to improve competence to perform and interpret ultrasound examinations.
Additionally, the GCUS Registry Review PASS Guarantee offers you access to the online course version of your registry review program for an additional 90 days if you do not pass your registry exam after completing one of our review programs. Just send us a copy of your exam score (registry exam must be taken within six months of our review) and we’ll grant you a 90 day access extension to the online course version of the review.
- Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform diagnostic ultrasound examinations.
- State the elementary principles of ultrasound including definition of ultrasound, basic properties and units of measure.
- Describe the fundamental principles of sound and the propagation of sound in soft tissue.
- Cite the different types of transducers, focusing, sound beam formation and the various types of resolution including: axial, lateral, contrast and temporal
- Recognize components and terminology of ultrasound equipment and instrumentation.
- List the advantages of Doppler, Color Flow and Color Power Imaging.
- Differentiate imaging artifacts by their cause and characteristic appearance.
- Apply statistical test correlation and test validation using CHI Square principles regarding sensitivity, specificity, and overall test accuracy.
- Outline safety, quality control, quality assurance and bio effects concern regarding operation and maintenance of ultrasound equipment.
- Identify areas of weakness that require additional self-study to successful pass the ultrasound board examination offered by ARDMS, APCA, CCI or ARRT.
- Essentials of Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Physical Principles
- Mock Exam 1
- Imaging Principles & Instrumentation Part 1
- Real Time Imaging
- Pulse Echo Imaging
- Display Types
- Imaging Principles & Instrumentation Part 2
- Quality Assurance
- New Technologies
- Doppler & Hemodynamics
- Mock Exam 2
Date of Original Release: 1/7/2021
This edition valid for credit through: 1/7/2024
Covered Specialties and Categories:
CME Videos, General Internal Medicine, Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Physics-Sonography Principles & Instrumentation Registry Review 2021 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz), QBank, Radiology, simple
download link of the Physics-Sonography Principles & Instrumentation Registry Review 2021 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Physics-Sonography Principles & Instrumentation Registry Review 2021 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.