More Details about Physical Diagnosis of Pain: An Atlas of Signs and Symptoms, 4th Edition (Videos)
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
With a practical focus on how a clinician evaluates pain – “what is it?” rather than “where is it?” – Physical Diagnosis of Pain, 4th Edition, remains your most authoritative source for guidance in this key area of pain management. In this award-winning reference, internationally recognized pain expert Dr. Steven Waldman takes you step by step through the evaluation and diagnosis of more than 280 pain-related conditions based on physical signs. Concise, superbly illustrated chapters help you rapidly diagnose pathology based on physical techniques rather than relying on imaging alone.
- Examines the full range of pain-related conditions in the cervical spine, shoulder, elbow, forearm, wrist and hand, chest wall, thorax and thoracic spine, lumbar spine, abdominal wall and pelvis, hip, knee, ankle and foot.
- Follows a consistent format in each chapter for quick reference: anatomy, inspection, palpation, and range of motion, followed by relevant special tests.
- Features hundreds of high-quality radiographic images, clinical photos, and color line drawings to demonstrate the physical exam clearly and simply.
- Contains 34 new chapters, including The Finger Flexion Test for Cervical Myelopathy, The Keibler Anterior Slide Test for SLAP Lesions, The Biceps Entrapment Test for Biceps Entrapment, The Tethered Thumb Test for de Quervain Tenosynovitis, The Direct Pressure Spring Test for Osteitis Pubis, The Hip Lag Sign for Gluteus Medius Tear, The Beatty Test for Piriformis Syndrome, Foucher’s Sign for Baker Cyst, and many more.
- Includes dozens of real-time videos of Dr. Waldman and his staff performing physical examination techniques, providing expert, how-to-do-it guidance.
- Winner – 2016 BMA Medical Book Awards First Prize in Anesthesia.
- Publisher:Elsevier; 4th edition (December 25, 2020)
- Hardcover:468 pages
- Item Weight:3.35 pounds
- Dimensions:8.75 x 1 x 11 inches
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Anesthesiology, Elsevier, Neurology, Pain Medicine, Physical Diagnosis of Pain: An Atlas of Signs and Symptoms 4th Edition (Videos), simple
download link of the Physical Diagnosis of Pain: An Atlas of Signs and Symptoms, 4th Edition (Videos) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Physical Diagnosis of Pain: An Atlas of Signs and Symptoms, 4th Edition (Videos), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.
There are no reviews yet.