More Details about Perioperative Medicine Part 2 – Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology 2020
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
From the University of Pittsburgh Anesthesiology Perioperative Update Series. Perioperative Medicine Part 2 – Cardiac Anesthesiology covers the anesthetic management of patients undergoing cardiac ablations, laser lead extractions, atrial occlusion devices, percutaneous valve and endovascular aortic procedures. Focused on the noncardiac anesthesiologist, speakers in this online CME program also discuss care of cardiac patients for noncardiac surgeries, including those with valvular surgery and LVADs, management of patients taking antiplatelet and anticoagulant medications, transesophageal echocardiography for noncardiac anesthesiologists, as well as ACLS for anesthesiologists.
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
– Resuscitate a patient following ACLS guidelines
– Understand how transesophageal echocardiography may assist with solving diagnostic dilemmas
– Understand management of the LVAD for non-cardiac surgery
– Understand cardiac valvular pathology and how to deal with it for non-cardiac surgery
– Have a better understanding of cardiac pacemakers and intracardiac defibrillators
– Understand how to provide anesthesia care for atrial and ventricular ablations
– Understand anesthesia for laser lead extractions and left atrial occlusion devices
– Understand anesthesia care for percutaneous valve procedures
– Understand anesthesia care for endovascular aortic procedures
– Discuss use of novel antiplatelet, anticoagulant and procoagulant agents and their complications
Anesthesiologists and anesthesiologists-in-training and other anesthesia professionals, nurse anesthetists, anesthesia assistants, intensivists and perioperative medicine specialists.
TOPICS / SPEAKERS
A-ACLS – Anesthesia-centric Advanced Cardiac Life Support
William McIvor, MD, FASA
Transesophageal Echocardiography for the Non-Cardiac Anesthesiologist
Amanda Cole Bernardi, MD
Anesthesia for Patients with LVADs for Non-Cardiac Surgery Including Novel Antiplatelet, Anticoagulant, and Procoagulant Agents
Harikesh Subramanian, MBBS, Alexandra Nicholas, MD, and Daniel Mandell, MD
Anesthesia for Patients with Valvular Disease for Noncardiac Surgery
Catalin Ezaru, MD
Cardiovascular Implantable Electronic Devices (CIED)
Adam Hill, MD
Anesthesia for Procedures in the Electrophysiology Laboratory
Elizabeth Ungerman, MD, and Theresa Gelzinis, MD
Anesthesia for Percutaneous Valve Procedures
Stephen McHugh, MD
Anesthesia for Endovascular Aortic Surgery
Joshua Knight, MD
Date of Original Release: May 15, 2020
Date Credits Expire: May 15, 2023
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Anesthesiology, CME Videos, Oakstone, Perioperative Medicine Part 2 – Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology 2020, simple
download link of the Perioperative Medicine Part 2 – Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology 2020 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Perioperative Medicine Part 2 – Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.