More Details about Pediatric Care Series – Otolaryngology 2019
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Explore Key Topics
This CME course is a comprehensive review of essential topics in pediatric otolaryngology. Pediatric Care Series: Otolaryngology includes case-based lectures on topics like hearing loss, sinus disease and sleep disordered breathing, and will help you to better:
- Identify a wide variety of both common and unusual ENT pathologies
- Apply new information to everyday pediatric care, improving diagnostic accuracy and management decisions
- Differentiate between conditions that can be safely managed versus those that require subspecialty referral
Expand Your Skills
A comprehensive clinical update, this learn-at-your-own-pace course in pediatric otolaryngology provides a maximum of 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Available online or via audio MP3 CDs, it provides access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews, so you can expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.
- Hearing Loss in Children: Evaluation and Management – Luv R. Javia, MD
- Otitis Media and its Complications – Eleanor P. Kiell, MD
- Sinusitis and the Chronically Runny Nose – Mark D. Rizzi, MD
- Sleep Disordered Breathing and Sore Throat: Pediatric Adenotonsillar Disease – Jonathan A. MacLean, MD, FRCSC
- Diagnosis and Management of Chronic Pediatric Cough – Meghan N. Wilson, MD
- The Child with a Hoarse Voice – Karen B. Zur, MD
- Swallowing Disorders in Children – Pamela A. Mudd, MD, MBA
- The Noisy Newborn – Luv R. Javia, MD
- Pediatric Neck Lumps and Bumps – Adva Buzi, MD
- Thyroid Masses in Children – Kara K. Prickett, MD
Review Date: July 1, 2019
Date Credits Expire: July 1, 2022
Covered Specialties and Categories:
CME Videos, ENT, Oakstone, Pediatric Care Series – Otolaryngology 2019, Pediatrics, simple
download link of the Pediatric Care Series – Otolaryngology 2019 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Pediatric Care Series – Otolaryngology 2019, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.