More Details about Osler Vascular Surgery Online Review 2020
File Size = 3.22 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
This comprehensive review is designed to update your clinical knowledge-base as well as to help you pass your Vascular Surgery written exam. Emphasis is on evidence-based medicine and board-relevant standards of care, incorporating current best practice concepts, testing and treatment approaches, and clinical follow-up techniques. As a result, it provides a good review for your Vascular Surgery written exam as well as providing a thorough review for physicians in practice. Many of our previous participants found the course provided them with: improved diagnostic and planning strategies, a better understanding of the best surgical and non-surgical treatment approaches, a better grasp of perioperative critical care, and helped them recognize areas of weakness for self-study.
- Describe the fundamentals of the basic science that underlies vascular disease and its surgical treatment.
- Discuss comprehensive non-operative treatment of vascular disease to include drug therapy and risk factor reduction.
- Explain preoperative risk assessment as well as operative and postoperative critical care procedures for the vascular surgery patient.
- Discuss the fundamentals of vascular disease clinical evaluation to include: plethysmography, duplex ultrasonography, MRI and CT scans, angiography, and other tests used in the diagnosis of vascular disease.
- Appraise the indications and techniques related to open operative treatment of vascular disease of the cerebrovascular system, exclusive of intracranial vessels, as well as thoracic and abdominal vessels and those of the upper and lower extremities.
- Summarize the indications and techniques of endovascular intervention for all major vessels exclusive of intracranial and aortic arteries.
Faculty & Topics:
-Chelsea Dorsey, MD, RPVI
Assistant Professor of Surgery University of Chicago
Non-Atherosclerotic Vascular Diseases, Upper Extremity Arterial Disease, Lower Extremity Occlusive Disease, Lower Extremity Aneurysms,
-Peter Lin, MD, FACS
Professor Emeritus of Surgery Baylor College of Medicine
Cerobrovascular, Endovascular Therapy, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Vascular Trauma, Thoracic Aorta Aneurysms
-Ahmed Mahmoud, MD
Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery University of California, Davis
Aortoiliac Occlusive Diseases, AAA/Iliac Artery Aneurysms, Visceral Ischemic Syndromes, Renovascular Disorders, Visceral Artery Aneurysms
-Sandip Maru, MD, FACS, RPVI
Assistant Professor of Surgery University of New England
Management of Venous Disease, Lymphedema, Vascular Complications, Vascular Labs, Dialysis Access
Release Date: March 23, 2020
Covered Specialties and Categories:
CME Videos, Osler, Osler Vascular Surgery Online Review 2020, simple, Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
download link of the Osler Vascular Surgery Online Review 2020 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Osler Vascular Surgery Online Review 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.