More Details about Osler Colorectal Surgery Online Review 2020
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
This comprehensive review is designed to help you pass your Colorectal Surgery exams as well as to update your clinical knowledge-base. Emphasis is on evidence-based medicine and board-relevant standards of care, current best practices concepts, testing and treatment approaches, and clinical follow-up strategies. As a result, the course provides the perfect review for your Colorectal Surgery exams as well as providing valuable insights and practical tips that you can immediately incorporate into your practice. Many of our previous learners found the review provided them with improved diagnostic and planning strategies, a better understanding of the best surgical approaches for the principal areas covered by colorectal surgeons, and helped them recognize areas of weakness for further study.
At the conclusion of this course each participant should be able to:
1. Describe preoperative, operative and postoperative patient care in the principle component areas of colon and rectal surgery specifically: benign and malignant conditions of the anus, colon, and rectum.
2. Summarize your understanding of the diagnosis and management of patients from all 24 Core Areas of the colon and rectal surgery.
3. Demonstrate an understanding of the management of postoperative complications following colon and rectal surgical procedures.
4. Discuss nonoperative management options of patients, for patients with disorders of colon, rectum, and anus, including management of patients with intestinal stomas and inflammatory diseases.
5. Demonstrate an understanding of tumors of the colon, rectum, and anus and describe the appropriate surgical and/or nonsurgical management required for each type of tumor and tumor stage.
6. Outline the appropriate use of newer diagnostic and therapeutic methods including the pre- and peri-operative role of hereditary/genetic testing of colorectal diseases.
Faculty and Topics
Cory Barrat, MD, FACS, FASCRS†
Senior Staff, Jewish Hospital, Mercy Health, Cincinnati, OH
Anatomy and Physiology, Benign Anorectal I – Pelvic Floor Testing, Anal Pain, Pilonidal Disease, Pruritus Any
Management of Ulcerative Colitis – Indications for colectomy, IPAA, Complications of IPAA, Stomas and Complications, Other colitides (C. Dif, microscopic, etc)
Pelvic Floor – Constipation, Incontinence, Prolapse, Functional Large Bowel disorders
Endoscopy – Endoscopic Management of Polyps, Complications of Polypectomy, Poyposes (except Lynch and FAP), Screening Guidelines after Polypectomy
Other Cancers/Conditions – GIST, Carcinoid, Lymphoma, Endometriosis, Adenosquamous Cancers
Miscellaneous – Anastomotic Complications, Pediatric CRS, Geriatric CRS
Henry Govekar, MD, FACS, FASCRSClinical Assistant Professor of Surgery Midwestern University
Colorectal Cancer – Molecular Basic of CRC, Inherited Syndromes (Lynch, FAP), Staging of Colon Cancer, Staging of Rectal Cancer
Diverticular Disease – Lower GI Bleeding, Diverticulitis (diagnosis and surgical treatment), Large bowel obstruction, Colorectal trauma, Foreign bodies
Benign Anorectal II – Hemorrhoids, Anal Fissure, Abscess, Fistula
Ray King, MD, Ph.D., FACS, FASCRS
Associate Professor of Colorectal Surgery University of Wisconsin
Malignant Anorectal and STD – STDs AIN, Anal Condyloma, Anal SCC
IBD- Diagnosis and Evaluation, Medical Management, Surgery for Crohn’s Disease, Anorectal Crohn’s
Treatment of CRC – Neoadjuvant Treatment Rectal Cancer, Time, Nerve Preservation, Watch and Wait Strategy, Stage IV Disease (liver Mets), Local Recurrence
Release Date: March 3, 2020
Covered Specialties and Categories:
CME Videos, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Osler, Osler Colorectal Surgery Online Review 2020, simple
download link of the Osler Colorectal Surgery Online Review 2020 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Osler Colorectal Surgery Online Review 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.