More Details about OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute)
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
OB/GYN Registry Review Online Course is designed for physicians, sonographers and other medical professionals preparing to take the ARDMS Obstetrics and Gynecology or ARRT ultrasound registry board exams. Utilize the OB/GYN Registry Review Online Course as a method to assess areas of weakness to effectively plan your exam preparation, or as the final comprehensive review before taking the exam.
Successfully prepare for the OB-GYN ultrasound certification exam with the leaders in ultrasound continuing medical education. Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute has over three decades of experience providing OB/GYN ultrasound registry review courses and our participants have enjoyed a >90% success pass rate based on post-course surveys.
Additionally, the GCUS Registry Review PASS Guarantee offers you access to the online course version of your registry review program for an additional 90 days if you do not pass your registry exam after completing one of our review programs. Just send us a copy of your exam score (registry exam must be taken within six months of our review) and we’ll grant you a 90 day access extension to the online course version of the review.
- GYN Anatomy and Physiology, Congenital Abnormalities
- Transabdominal and Transvaginal Exam
- Gynecological Pathology: Uterine
- Gynecological Pathology: Ovarian
- Gynecological Pathology: Adnexal
- Procedures and Infertility
- Mock Exam 1: GYN
- First Trimester OB: Reproductive Physiology, Measurements, Pathology
- Mock Exam 2: First Trimester
- 2nd & 3rd Trimesters: Fetal Age Assessment/Measurement Techniques; Evaluation of the Fetal Brain
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Spine, MSK, Chromosomal Disorders and Syndromes, and Chest
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Heart and Genitourinary, Abdominal Wall and GI Tract
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Face and Neck, Placental and Umbilical Cord
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Amniotic Fluid, Multiple Gestations; Maternal Complications; Fetal Complications, and 3D Ultrasound
- Mock Exam 3: 2nd & 3rd Trimester
Covered Specialties and Categories:
CME Videos, Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute), Obstetrics & Gynecology, Radiology, simple
download link of the OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.