More Details about Neuroradiology Update 2016 – Online
File Size = 2.55 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Radiopaedia’s 2016 Neuroradiology Update Course featuring over 6 hours of expert teaching by neuroradiologist A.Prof Frank Gaillard and neurointerventional radiologist Prof Peter Mitchell.
This course reviews core knowledge and gives an update on recent developments, techniques and controversies in neuroradiology. Ideal for radiologists and radiology trainees, as well as other health professionals interested in neuroimaging. Topics are designed to complement our Adult Brain MRI Review Course.
- Approach to brain tumors
- What’s changed in WHO classification 2016
- Brain tumor treatment response, pseudoprogression, pseudoresponse
- Stroke imaging update
- Aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation update
- Spinal cord pathology
- Intracranial hypertension and craniospinal hypotension
- Case review session
Who should watch?
The course will assume at least a basic knowledge of neuroradiology and is most suited to:
- Radiologists – consultant, trainee
- Neurologists – consultant, trainee
- Neurosurgeons – consultant, trainee
- Junior doctors – with an interest in neuroradiology
- MRI technologists – with an interest in neuroradiology
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Neurology, Neuroradiology Update 2016 – Online, Neurosurgery, Radiology, simple
download link of the Neuroradiology Update 2016 – Online course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Neuroradiology Update 2016 – Online, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.