More Details about Neuroradiology and Interventional Radiology 2020
4 Videos + 4 PDFs
File Size = 484.00 MB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
This course is designed to provide the tools for participants to enhance interpretation skills utilizing the latest imaging technologies. Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved diagnostic accuracy in Neuroradiology.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should better be able to:
• Describe the imaging anatomy and protocols that are necessary to arrive at a diagnosis of intracranial diseases.
• Integrate information presented in this course into efforts to improve the imaging skills of the participants.
Huy M. Do, M.D.
- Board Certification: Radiology, Israel Board of Radiology (1991)
- Residency: Sheba Medical Center (1991) Israel
- Medical Education: Tel Aviv University Sackler School of Medicine (1987) Israel
- Internship: Hasharon Golda Medical Center (1986) Israel
Dr. Huy Do is an Interventional Neuroradiologist at Stanford Medical Center and Professor of Radiology and Neurosurgery at Stanford University School of Medicine. His research has been targeted at understanding the effectiveness of vertebroplasty as a treatment for painful spinal compression fractures, developing embolic materials for AVM and tumor embolization, aneurysm therapy, and acute stroke treatment.
Dr. Do has authored many peer-reviewed publications and book chapters and has been awarded by the American Society of Neuroradiology and the American Society of Spine Radiology for papers he has presented both nationally and internationally. He has also been the recipient of several awards and distinctions including the GE/AUR Radiology Research Academic Fellowship. In addition, he has served as a Senator on the Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty Senate, and on the Executive Committee of the Society of Neurointerventional Surgery.
Dr. Do received his medical degree from the Warren Alpert Medical School at Brown University.
Course Topics :
Neuroradiology and Interventional Radiology – Huy M. Do, M.D.
– Endovascular Treatment for Acute Stroke
– Current Concepts in Endovascular Treatment of Cerebral Aneurysm: Flow Diversion and Beyond
– Vascular Malformations and Anomalies of CNS/Head and Neck
– Interventional Therapies for Vertebral Metastatic Disease
• Release date: July 23, 2020
• Expiration date: July 23, 2023
Covered Specialties and Categories:
CME Videos, Neurology, Neuroradiology and Interventional Radiology 2020, Radiology, simple
download link of the Neuroradiology and Interventional Radiology 2020 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Neuroradiology and Interventional Radiology 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.