More Details about Netter’s Surgical Anatomy and Approaches, 2nd edition (Videos Only)
File Size = 1.09 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
By Conor MD Delaney MCh PhD FRSCI ( Gen) FACS
Netter’s Surgical Anatomy and Approaches, 2nd Edition, provides a clear overview of the exposures, incision sites, surgically relevant landmarks, structures, fascial planes, and common anatomical variants relevant to general surgical operative procedures. Whether used in class, in the lab while learning anatomy, or in the operating room as a trusted reference, this highly visual resource presents unmatched surgical anatomy illustrations by world-renowned surgeon-artist, Frank H. Netter, MD, and new illustrations created in the Netter tradition, as well as surgical exposures, intraoperative photographs, and radiologic imaging.
- Discusses procedures and anatomy from a surgeon’s point of view.
- Features new content throughout, including more intraoperative imaging (both open and minimally invasive), more surgical views, and new coverage of POEM/POP/upper GI endoscopy and ERCP; esophagogastrectomy; laparoscopic Whipple; rectal prolapse; TEMS/TATME; sigmoid colectomy; oncoplastic mammoplasty; and retroperitoneal lymph node dissection.
- Presents uniquely detailed artwork of Dr. Netter, Dr. Carlos Machado, and other anatomy illustrators working in the Netter tradition combined with endoscopic, laparoscopic, and radiologic images―all integrated with expert descriptions of each operative procedure.
- Offers access to more than 30 videos that highlight anatomy relevant to the procedures.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 2nd edition (September 24, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 768 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323673465
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323673464
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Elsevier, General Surgery, Netter’s Surgical Anatomy and Approaches 2nd edition (Videos Only), simple
download link of the Netter’s Surgical Anatomy and Approaches, 2nd edition (Videos Only) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Netter’s Surgical Anatomy and Approaches, 2nd edition (Videos Only), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.
There are no reviews yet.