More Details about National Emergency Medicine Board Review Self-Study 2018
File Size = 96.00 MB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
This activity will be directed to emergency medicine physicians and other healthcare professionals preparing to take their certification or recertification board examinations.
After completing the NEMBR Enduring Material/Self-Study, participants will be able to:
- Comprehensively review the core content of emergency medicine.
- Identify the fundamental concepts and key topics needed to successfully complete the emergency medicine written certification and recertification examinations.
- Effectively translate the acquired academic knowledge into improved diagnostics and subsequently implement a better treatment plan for their patients.
Self-Study CME Accreditation
The Center for Emergency Medical Education (CEME) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Center for Emergency Medical Education (CEME) designates this Enduring material for a maximum of 35 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Ultimate in Convenience to Meet Your Busy Schedule
Experience the energy and enthusiasm of the NEMBR course series on your schedule with the self-study program.
- Don’t miss family / work obligations
- Avoid the expense and hassle of travel
- Available in a variety of formats to suit your needs
- Course content is accessible 24/7
- No distractions leading to easier concentration
- Psychology of Test Taking
- Dermatology – Part 1
- Nephrology, Urology – Part 1
- Dermatology – Part 2
- Nephrology, Urology – Part 2
- Neurology / Psychiatry – Part 1
- Pulmonary – Part 1
- Neurology / Psychiatry – Part 2
- Pulmonary – Part 2
- Day One Review Session
- Cardiology – Part 1
- Cardiology – Part 2
- Toxicology – Part 1
- Endocrine – Part 1
- Obstetrics / Gynecology
- Toxicology – Part 2
- Endocrine – Part 2
- Day Two Review Session
- Orthopedics – Part 1
- Orthopedics – Part 2
- Environmental – Part 1
- Oncology / Rheumatology
- Orthopedics – Part 3
- Environmental – Part 2
- Hematology / HIV
- Test Taking Strategies
- Day Three Review Session
- Trauma – Part 1
- Trauma – Part 2
- Policies / EMS / Legal
- Trauma – Part 3
Covered Specialties and Categories:
CME Videos, Emergency Medicine, General Internal Medicine, National Emergency Medicine Board Review Self-Study 2018, simple
download link of the National Emergency Medicine Board Review Self-Study 2018 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to National Emergency Medicine Board Review Self-Study 2018, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.