More Details about MKSAP® 19 Audio Companion Part B
File Size = 1.98 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
The MKSAP® 19 Audio Companion sheds light on the latest diagnostic approaches, management strategies, and treatment guidelines. In this comprehensive audio CME program, you’ll join host Donald L. Deye, MD, FACP, as he leads lively discussions with esteemed colleagues in 11 internal medicine subspecialties. Listen as experienced clinicians from some of the world’s finest medical institutions share patient stories, insightful views of recent clinical advances, and more.
Anytime, Anywhere Audio CME
With the MKSAP 19 Audio Companion, you get:
- All-new advice and commentary — a reliable, and entertaining way to learn current oncology trends, the latest approaches to diabetes treatment, COVID updates, new tactics for managing patients with COPD, and so much more
- An easy way to prep for your ABIM certification or MOC exam
- Flexible learning to fit your schedule — in your car, between appointments, while you work out
- Companion booklets — high-impact PDF learning aids to quickly review and retain key points (print booklets available for an additional charge)
General internists and primary care physicians; subspecialists who need to remain up to date in internal medicine; residents preparing for the certifying examination in internal medicine; physicians preparing for the recertification examination.
- Discuss the most clinically relevant patient care information in all subspecialties of Internal Medicine based on the medical literature of the last 3 to 5 years
- Describe clinical situations in which this new knowledge will improve quality of care
- Diagnose disease states that are less common and sometimes overlooked and confusing
- Determine when to refer patients for surgery or care by subspecialists
Andrew Wang, MD
Endocrinology and Metabolism
Farah Morgan, MD
General Internal Medicine 2
Kurt Pfeifer, MD, FACP
Brandon McMahon, MD
Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
Darlene R. Nelson, MD, FACP
Michael Pillinger, MD
Part B Release: January 31, 2022
Expiration Date: January 31, 2025
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Cardiology, Endocrinology, Hematology, Internal Medicine, MKSAP® 19 Audio Companion Part B, Oakstone, Respiratory Medicine, Rheumatology, simple
download link of the MKSAP® 19 Audio Companion Part B course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to MKSAP® 19 Audio Companion Part B, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.