More Details about Managing Burns The essentials of pathophysiology, assessment and management of major and minor burn injuries
File Size = 1.60 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Learn to manage major and minor burns from a faculty of burns specialists led by eminent burns surgeon, Mr Stuart Watson, and sponsored by COBIS (Care of Burns in Scotland). The course consists of lectures, plus practical tutorials, covering the essentials of physiology, recognition, assessment, and management of all common burn types.
All doctors, nurses, and paramedics who look after acute burns (ED, ENP, Rural GP, etc).
Upon completion of this activity, you should be able to:
- Discuss the assessment of burn injuries
- Initiate a treatment plan for most burn injuries
- Describe the importance of infection prevention; nutrition; temperature control; pain management; physiotherapy and psychological care of burn patients
- Undertake debridement and dressing of burn wounds
- Describe why large burn injuries cause systemic illness and why burns may threaten the airway, cause renal failure, and multi-organ failure
Module 1: Background to Burns Management
- Lecture: How a burn harms a patient
- Lecture: Causes of burns
- Lecture: The immediate management of burns
Module 2: Burn Thickness
- Lecture: Superficial & superficial-partial thickness burns
- Lecture: Deep-partial thickness burns
- Lecture: Full-thickness burns
Module 3: Complicated Burn Injuries
- Lecture: Major Burns
- Lecture: Electrical Burn Injuries
- Lecture: Burn wound infection
- Lecture: Airway & Inhalational Injury
- Lecture: Facial burns
Module 4: Hand Injuries
- Tutorial: Paediatric Hand Injuries
- Tutorial: Paediatric Hand Dressings
- Tutorial: Adult Hand Injuries
- Tutorial: Hand Physiotherapy
Module 5: Head/neck/chest burns
- Tutorial: Paediatric Head & Neck Burns
- Tutorial: Paediatric Facial Burns
- Tutorial: Paediatric Chest & Shoulder Dressings
- Tutorial: Adult Facial Burns
Module 6: Groin Burns
- Tutorial: Groin Burns
- Tutorial: Groin Burn Dressing
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Emergency Medicine, Intensive Care, Managing Burns The essentials of pathophysiology assessment and management of major and minor burn injuries, simple, Surgery
download link of the Managing Burns The essentials of pathophysiology, assessment and management of major and minor burn injuries course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Managing Burns The essentials of pathophysiology, assessment and management of major and minor burn injuries, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.
There are no reviews yet.