More Details about JACC’s Imaging Cases in Cardiovascular Intervention (Videos Only, Well Organized)
File Size = 979.00 MB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
By Spencer King, Michael Mcdaniel
Here in one cohesive and educational volume are over 275 key cases from the Journal of the American College of Cardiology: Cardiovascular Intervention’s popular “Images in Intervention” column. Carefully selected and organized topically with added commentaries, this collection presents cases that are instructional, unusual, and multifaceted, ranging from the most common to very rare. The images and explanations, both in print and online, give a highly visual and informative understanding of some of the most complex interventional cases and their complications.
- Cases chosen by Dr. Spencer King, former editor of JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions and a leader in the field of interventional cardiology, along with colleague Dr. Michael McDaniel, covering a 10-year period in JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions.
- Unique coverage spans the full range of cardiovascular interventions, including coronary anomalies, pathologic conditions and complications; structural heart disease conditions and solutions; and technical approaches to unusual clinical situations.
- Each case includes one or more interventional images and a narrative explanation on best practice guidelines for insertion, placement, tips and pitfalls, and problem solving.
- Cases are organized topically and indexed by diagnosis, symptoms, and complications for multiple ways of easily accessing content.
- Videos offer real-time visualization of fourth dimension conditions for an improved understanding of complex and innovative approaches.
- Images include high-quality angiographic, echocardiographic, optical tomographic, CT, MRI, histologic, and other images.
- One-of-a-kind, highly instructive coverage of complex cases, originated by an international team of leading experts, ideally suited for interventional cardiologists, interventional radiologists, fellows, and all members of the cardiac cath lab team.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Cardiology, Elsevier, JACC’s Imaging Cases in Cardiovascular Intervention (Videos Only Well Organized), simple
download link of the JACC’s Imaging Cases in Cardiovascular Intervention (Videos Only, Well Organized) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to JACC’s Imaging Cases in Cardiovascular Intervention (Videos Only, Well Organized), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.