More Details about Introduction to Adult Echocardiography 2019 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute)
File Size = 14.04 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Introduction to Adult Echocardiography 2019 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute)
Introduction to Adult Echocardiography Online Course is designed as a comprehensive program relating to performing and interpreting an adult echocardiography examination based on ASE practice guidelines. This interactive, online course is divided into eighteen (18) modules and includes online video lectures, case presentations, and post-activity quizzes.
- Increase the participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret Echocardiography examinations.
- Demonstrate proper transducer manipulation and system optimization to produce diagnostic images (sonographer) and recognize potential imaging errors (Physician).
- Demonstrate routine scan protocols to evaluate an adult patient using 2D/M-Mode/Color Flow & Doppler echocardiographic techniques.
- Perform standard 2D, m-mode and Doppler measurements.
- Identify normal/abnormal characteristics of 2D cardiac anatomy.
- State the role of cardiac Doppler and list the necessary qualitative/quantitative measurements.
- Identify the ultrasound findings associated with valvular heart disease, cardiomyopathies, ischemic heart disease, pericardial disease and cardiac masses.
- List the latest imaging techniques in quantification of right and left ventricle wall motion. Document findings and apply standardized guidelines during compilation of an Echocardiography worksheet (sonographer) and dictated report (Physician).
- List the steps necessary for system optimization during contrast echo imaging.
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, techniques & interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
- Ultrasound Imaging Fundamentals: The Basics
- Introduction to 2D/M-Mode Adult Echocardiography
- Introduction to Cardiac Doppler Ultrasound
- Echocardiographic Evaluation of Mitral and Aortic Valve Heart Disease
- Doppler Evaluation of Mitral and Aortic Valve Heart Disease
- Echo Eval of Right Heart Disease
- Evaluation of Pericardial Effusions and Cardiac Masses
- Echocardiographic Evaluation of Cardiomyopathies
- Echocardiographic Evaluation of Coronary Artery Disease
- Echocardiographic Evaluation of Diastolic Function
- Contrast Echocardiography
Date of Original Release: 1/23/2019
This edition valid for credit through: 1/23/2022
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Cardiology, CME Videos, Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Introduction to Adult Echocardiography 2019 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute), Radiology, simple
download link of the Introduction to Adult Echocardiography 2019 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Introduction to Adult Echocardiography 2019 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.