More Details about HRCT of the Lungs 2020
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
After completing the material in this article, the learner should be able to:
- Review the most common imaging features of heterogeneous lung;
- Generate a differential diagnosis based on the pattern of micronodules;
- Describe the spectrum of HRCT appearances of hypersensitivity pneumonitis; and
- Recognize common HRCT patterns of various smoking related interstitial lung diseases.
– HRCT of the Lungs- Cystic Lung Disease – B. Little
– HRCT of the Lungs- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis – B. Elicker
– HRCT of the Lungs- Micronodules – N. Parkar
– HRCT of the Lungs- smoking related ILD
Date of issuance: October 1, 2020
Date of expiration: September 30, 2023
Covered Specialties and Categories:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), HRCT of the Lungs 2020, Radiology, Respiratory Medicine, simple
download link of the HRCT of the Lungs 2020 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to HRCT of the Lungs 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.