More Details about HFSA Virtual Board Certification Review 2021 (Well-organized Videos + Question Bank)
File Size = 9.75 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
HFSA Virtual Board Certification Review 2021
Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
If you are taking the ABIM Advance Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology Board Maintenance of Certification Exam or are looking for a comprehensive update and overview in heart failure, then this is the course for you. It will be held as a virtual meeting experience over the course of 3 days (July 16-18, 2021) and include pre-recorded OnDemand webinars and post-meeting faculty office hours exclusive to meeting attendees, to be held on Friday, October 1, 2021 from 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM ET.
- Akshay S. Desai, MD, MPH, FHFSA – Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Maria Rosa Costanzo, MD – Midwest Heart Specialists-Advocate Medical Group
- Jonathan Rich, MD, FHFSA – Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Nancy Sweitzer, MD, PhD, FHFSA – University of Arizona
The HFSA Virtual Board Certification Review 2021 is designed for physicians who are preparing to take the ABIM Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology Maintenance of Certification Exam or heart failure specialists seeking an in-depth review in heart failure.
Upon completion of the activity, participants will demonstrate improved competence and ability to:
For the Certification Examination in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology:
- Identify gaps in knowledge about advanced heart failure and transplant cardiology
- Focus study efforts on filling identified knowledge gaps
- Practice for the certification examination with ABIM-style multiple-choice test questions
For Clinical Practice:
- Describe the epidemiology of heart failure, including environmental factors, and implement strategies for the prevention of heart failure
- Describe the pathophysiology of heart failure, including normal physiology and compensatory and maladaptive mechanisms
- Assess and follow the patient with acute or advanced heart failure, using non-invasive and invasive tests and biomarkers.
- Implement guideline-based therapy for patients with chronic heart failure, including pharmacologic agents; non-pharmacologic options, such as diet and exercise; and implantable devices
- Implement appropriate care strategies for patients undergoing chemotherapy or with pulmonary hypertension, heart failure with preserved ejection fraction, or cardiorenal syndrome.
- Manage comorbidities in patients with chronic heart failure, including sleep disordered breathing, anemia, and depression
- Implement strategies for effective disease management of the patient with advanced heart failure, including palliative care and transition to outpatient care
- Provide peri-operative management of heart failure patients undergoing cardiac transplantation or implantation of a mechanical circulatory device
Concise presentations by national experts will focus on blueprint content.
OnDemand Webminar: Heart Failure Fundamentals
Each webinar is 30 minutes in length. This series is available to all registered attendees in the online meeting platform under the OnDemand tab to be completed at the attendee’s convenience.
|Heart Failure Epidemiology and Risk Factors
|Pathophysiology I: Cellular and Energetic Considerations
|Pathophysiology II: Hemodynamic, Structural, and Neurohormonal Considerations
|Diagnosis and Clinical Assessment
|Cardio-Oncology for the HF Boards
|Clinico-Pathologic Correlates in HF / Images for the HF Boards
|Statistics for the HF Boards
Virtual Meeting Details
The virtual meeting dates will take place July 16-18. Attendees should anticipate being online for the full sessions to maximize their learning potential. To attend a session on a virtual meeting day, click on the “Sessions” tab in the online platform.
If a participant is unable to participate live, the ondemand recordings of the sessions will be available within 48 hours of the session date on the “OnDemand” tab of the online platform.
Scroll down to see the full agenda, and look below for the basic outline on days and topics.
All sessions below are listed in Eastern Standard Time.
|Day #1 | Friday, July 16
|3:00 PM – 6:20 PM EST
|Day #2 | Saturday, July 17
|11:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST
|Day #3 | Sunday, July 18
|11:00 AM – 5:30PM EST
Additional Bonus Features
In addition to the core program components, attendees will have access to the following:
- A question bank – updated for 2021!
- Recommended reading list
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Cardiology, HFSA Virtual Board Certification Review 2021 (Well-organized Videos + Question Bank), QBank, simple
download link of the HFSA Virtual Board Certification Review 2021 (Well-organized Videos + Question Bank) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to HFSA Virtual Board Certification Review 2021 (Well-organized Videos + Question Bank), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.