More Details about Hematopathology 2021
File Size = 6.56 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
In addition to detailed coverage of hematopoietic lesions, the Masters of Pathology Series — Hematopathology online CME program delivers case-based presentations focused on interpretation of ancillary test results. Lectures in this continuing medical education course include:
- A Quick Guide to Common Low-Grade B-cell Lymphomas. Diagnosis of the most common low-grade B-cell lymphomas is fairly straightforward and can be done using an algorithmic approach incorporating first morphologic findings followed by immunohistochemical findings.
- I Found Hodgkin Cells! A brief overview of Hodgkin lymphoma and the various subtypes including morphologic and phenotypic findings.
- MDS/MPN Overlap Syndromes – A Quick Review for the General Pathologist. While these syndromes are relatively uncommon in relation to other myeloid neoplasms, their recognition is important. Classification is facilitated by following the relatively specific diagnostic criteria outlined in the WHO classification.
- Non-GI Extranodal T-cell Lymphomas. A heterogeneous group of disorders with variable morphologic and immunophenotypic characteristics, in which the integration with the clinical presentation is important to achieve an accurate diagnosis.
- And more!
After viewing this program, the participant will be better able to:
- Be familiar with benign/reactive conditions involving lymph node and how to avoid over-interpreting these as malignant
- Understand the design and application of the 2017 WHO classification of hematopoietic neoplasms
- Review the current understanding of mechanism of disease for hematopoietic neoplasms
- Be familiar with ancillary testing needed to make complete and clinically meaningful diagnoses in hematopathology
The program is designed both for pathologists including residents and fellows, hematology oncologists, and hematopathologists.
TOPICS / SPEAKERS
Follicular Lymphoma and All Its Issues – Jennifer Chapman, MD
A Quick Guide to Common Low-Grade B-cell Lymphomas – Daniel Cassidy, MD
What’s New in DLBCL and What is High Grade B-cell Lymphoma? – Genevieve Crane, MD, PhD
Viral-Associated LPD, Hodgkin and Other Large Cell Lymphomas
I Found Out the Patient is Immunosuppressed. Now What? – Amy Chadburn, MD
KSHV/HHV8 – What Do We Need to Know? – Amy Chadburn, MD
I Found Hodgkin Cells! – Julio Poveda, MD
Immunoblastic, Plasmablastic, Anaplastic, Oh My! – Julio Poveda, MD
Platelets are 500: Is This a Myeloproliferative Neoplasm? Which One? – Julia Geyer, MD
Myelodyslastic Syndromes – How Much Is Enough? – Daniel Cassidy, MD
What Makes Myeloid Blasts Abnormal and What Does Not? Flow Cytometry in Myeloid Neoplasms – Yi Zhou, MD, PhD
Highlights of Mutational and Cytogenetic Abnormalities in Acute Myeloid Leukemia and Myelodysplastic Syndrome – Yi Zhou, MD, PhD
MDS/MPN Overlap Syndromes – A Quick Review for the General Pathologist – Daniel Cassidy, MD
T-cell Lymphomas and Cutaneous Lymphomas
Pathology of Nodal Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas – Francisco Vega MD, PhD
Non-GI Extranodal T-cell Lymphomas – Catalina Amador, MD
Common Cutaneous T-cell Lymphomas and What To Do? – Alejandro Ariel Gru, MD
Common Cutaneous B-cell Lymphomas and What To Do? – Alejandro Ariel Gru, MD
Date of Original Release: November 15, 2021
Date Credits Expire: November 15, 2024
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Hematology, Hematopathology 2021, Oakstone, Oncology, Pathology, simple
download link of the Hematopathology 2021 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Hematopathology 2021, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.