More Details about HEMATOLOGY AND MEDICAL ONCOLOGY BEST PRACTICES COURSE – ON DEMAND 2020
File Size = 44.82 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
- Up to 70 hours of comprehensive, exam-focused content, patterned after the hematology and medical oncology ABIM Blueprint
- 1-year access to high quality video presentations featuring the nation’s leading clinician-educators (streaming media and downloadable audio)
- All content can be conveniently accessed from any computer, mobile device, or smartphone
- Practice exam with 200+ questions
- Access to the course electronic syllabus
- Up to 70.25 CME credits and MOC points
This course is ideal for physicians preparing to take the Hematology and Medical Oncology certification exams as well as individuals desiring a comprehensive review of hematology and medical oncology standards of care.
At the conclusion of the Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices course, the successful learner will be able to:
- understand red cell disorders;
- understand both established information and recent clinical advances in coagulopathies, anticoagulant and thrombolytic therapies;
- understand blood and marrow morphology and hematopathology;
- understand both established information and recent clinical advances in immunohematology, bone marrow transplantation, and hematopoietic growth factors.
- be familiar with the diagnosis, evaluation, and management of hematologic malignancies;
- understand the most recent advances in the pharmacology and toxicology of anti-neoplastic drugs; and
- identify strategies for taking the board examinations.
- understand the epidemiology of malignant diseases and management of the medical complications of malignancy;
- recognize the latest advances in cancers of the lung, the breast, and the gastrointestinal tract;
- understand the principles of management of gynecologic and other genito-urinary malignancies;
- contend with complexity of HIV related malignancies;
- recognize principles of new developments in biologic therapy of cancer.
- Session 1: Anemias, Bone Marrow Failure, and Sickle Cell Disease
- Session 2: WBC Disorders and Coagulopathy
- Session 3: Thrombocytopenias, Anemias and Myeloproliferative Disease
- Session 1: Lymphomas, CLL, ALL, CML, Plasma Cell Disorders, and MDS
- Session 2: AML, Pharmacology, and BMT
- Session 1: Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, and Neuro-Oncology
- Session 2: GU, GYN and GI Tumors
- Session 3: GI, Sarcoma, and Palliative Care
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Hematology, HEMATOLOGY AND MEDICAL ONCOLOGY BEST PRACTICES COURSE – ON DEMAND 2020, Oncology, simple
download link of the HEMATOLOGY AND MEDICAL ONCOLOGY BEST PRACTICES COURSE – ON DEMAND 2020 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to HEMATOLOGY AND MEDICAL ONCOLOGY BEST PRACTICES COURSE – ON DEMAND 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.