More Details about Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices 2014
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices
Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices
The George Washington University Board Review
Choose this comprehensive medical oncology and hematology CME program for effective board exam prep.
This board review course is among the most popular, longest running, and most comprehensive reviews featuring world-class faculty from leading medical institutions throughout the United States. Presented in conjunction with The George Washington University, the course is led by Robert S. Siegel, MD, Director of The George Washington School of Medicine and Health Sciences Division of Hematology/Oncology.
Learn from Authoritative Teachers
Study with a veritable who’s who of hematology and medical oncology featuring faculty and experts from The George Washington University, Harvard Medical School, The Mayo Clinic, Memorial-Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins, and many more of the finest and most prestigious medical institutions. Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices is the largest combined course of its kind in the United States with over 300 practicing physicians attending each year. The course’s lectures offer incredibly wide-ranging and in-depth reviews across the full spectrum of hematology/oncology. It is intended for those looking to maintain their certification, and for practicing and training hematologists, medical oncologists and AIDS practitioners. While each of the two portions of Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices may be purchased separately, the combined course offers significant savings and is a remarkable CME value.
Special Oakstone Benefits When You Order Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices
- Access to unbiased, evidence-based content, and case based reviews featuring over 40 recorded presentations each in hematology and oncology
- Your choice of online, video or audio formats
- Immersion in comprehensive reviews specifically designed to maximize performance on certification/recertification board exams
- Understanding of red cell disorders, blood and marrow morphology, and hematopathology
- Exposure to established information and recent clinical advances in coagulopathies, anticoagulant and thrombolytic therapies, immunohematology, bone marrow transplantation, hematopoietic growth factors, and biologic therapies
- Understanding of the epidemiology of malignant diseases and management of the medical complications of malignancy
- Exposure to the latest advances in cancers of the lung, the breast, and the gastrointestinal tract
- Review of strategies for managing HIV related malignancies, gynecologic and other genito-urinary malignancies, and hematologic malignancies
- The chance to earn up to 70.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Self-study with CMEinfo
- Learn from renowned thought leaders in your field
- Stay current across an array of relevant topics
- Learn at your own pace in your home or office
- Benefit from unbiased, evidence-based content
- Take quizzes to prepare for board exams
- Earn CME credits
The Oakstone Product Pledge
While we provide a vast array of continuing medical education materials, it is the quality of what we provide that makes us different. Our content is unbiased, evidence-based and peer-reviewed. We work only with preeminent experts in their fields and with some of the most prestigious medical institutions in the world. Through CMEinfo we provide the best in recorded course reviews, clinical updates and conferences. You can be confident that the CME materials developed by Oakstone are of the absolute highest quality and are produced independently of industry support. Our reputation depends on it.
Topics & Speakers
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education. The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Date of Original Release: December 1, 2014
Estimated Time to Complete: 70.25 hours
For more info, please visit homepage: http://www.oakstone.com/hematology-and-medical-oncology-best-practices
Covered Specialties and Categories:
CME Videos, Hematology, Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices 2014, Oakstone, Oncology, simple
download link of the Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices 2014 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices 2014, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.
There are no reviews yet.