More Details about GULFCOAST Urology Ultrasound 2020
File Size = 2.53 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
The Urology Ultrasound online course is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of commonly performed urology ultrasound examinations including renal, urinary bladder, prostate, scrotal and penile ultrasound. Scan techniques, normal ultrasound characteristics, and sonographic findings associated with commonly seen pathology, including multiple case studies.
The online course has 7 modules with post-module interactive quizzes, and 12-months unlimited access. The lectures are presented by leading ultrasound experts and the online format provides the flexibility of completing the course at a time convenient to the learner. Coordinate a hands-on workshop to refine scanning skills and receive 3 additional months access to the online course.
– State the clinical indications for performing ultrasound evaluation of the kidneys and urinary bladder
– Recognize renal sonographic anatomy including commonly seen anomalies and pathology
– List examination protocols and scan techniques for the ultrasound evaluation of the prostate.
– Recognize ultrasound characteristics of commonly seen prostate pathology
– Outline protocols for the ultrasound evaluation of the scrotum/testicles.
– Identify normal and abnormal scrotal ultrasound characteristics.
– State clinical indications for performing penile ultrasound and recognize normal and abnormal findings
– Imaging Fundamentals: The Basics
– Abdominal Sonography Anatomy and Scan Fundamentals
– Renal Anatomy, Scan Techniques, & Normal sonographic Characteristics
– Renal Pathology
– Ultrasound Evaluation of the Urinary Bladder
– Prostate Anatomy, Scan Techniques, and Normal Sonographic Findings
– Prostate Pathology
– Scrotal Anatomy, Scan Techniques & Normal Ultrasound Characteristics
– Scrotal Pathology
– Penile Ultrasound: Normal and Abnormal Findings
– Urology Case Studies
Date of Original Release: 11/13/2020
This edition valid for credit through: 11/13/2023
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, GULFCOAST Urology Ultrasound 2020, Radiology, simple, Urology
download link of the GULFCOAST Urology Ultrasound 2020 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to GULFCOAST Urology Ultrasound 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.