More Details about GULFCOAST Pre-Hospital Ultrasound 2020
File Size = 3.94 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Pre-hospital ultrasound can be a valuable tool to rapidly diagnose a variety of conditions associated with trauma and/or critically ill patients, including those who potentially have the COVID-19 virus. Pre-Hospital focused evaluation of the heart, lungs, and abdomen can provide a rapid and safe method to improve the time to diagnose and/or treat these patients resulting with increased patient safety, satisfaction, and over-all improved patient outcomes in time-sensitive situations.
– Increase participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret focused pre-hospital/emergency ultrasound examinations.
– State the basic fundamentals of ultrasound physics and demonstrate appropriate optimization of system controls.
– Perform ultrasound evaluation of the trauma patient (E-FAST exam) and pneumothorax.
– Demonstrate lung ultrasound techniques for evaluation of pneumothorax, pneumonia/consolidation, and pulmonary edema.
– Perform scan protocols for focused evaluation of the aorta and adult heart.
– State an algorithm for uses of bedside ultrasound during cardiac arrest, shock & hypotension.
– Outline scan techniques for performing ultrasound guided peripheral vascular access
– Imaging Fundamentals
– Abdominal Scanning Fundamentals
– Focused Ultrasound Evaluation of the Abdominal Aorta
– E-FAST (Abdominal Trauma and basic lung)
– Thoracic Ultrasound: Basic and Advanced Techniques (pneumothorax, pneumonia/consolidation, pulmonary edema)
– Cardiac Anatomy/Physiology
– Focused Cardiac Ultrasound
– Rapid Ultrasound in Shock and Hypotension (RUSH)
– Ultrasound-Guided Peripheral Vascular Access
Date of Original Release: 4/14/2020
This edition valid for credit through: 4/14/2023
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Cardiology, Emergency Medicine, GULFCOAST Pre-Hospital Ultrasound 2020, Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Radiology, simple, Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
download link of the GULFCOAST Pre-Hospital Ultrasound 2020 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to GULFCOAST Pre-Hospital Ultrasound 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.