More Details about Gulfcoast Pediatric Emergency and Critical Care Ultrasound 2019
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Pediatric Emergency and Critical Care Ultrasound Online Course provides participants with a strong foundation to perform the core ultrasound applications as outlined in the ACEP and AIUM ultrasound practice guidelines. The program is taught by leading ultrasound expert physicians and sonographers to provide the perfect balance of physicians’ clinical experience and sonographers expertise.
– Demonstrate the participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret pediatric emergency and critical care ultrasound examinations.
– State the basic fundamentals of ultrasound physics and demonstrate appropriate optimization of system controls.
– Identify normal imaging characteristics of the pediatric urinary tract and recognize commonly seen pathology associated with renal disease and the GI tract in infants and children.
– Demonstrate protocols for evaluation of the trauma patient (FAST).
– Demonstrate ultrasound protocols for evaluation of pneumothorax, pneumonia and endotracheal tube placement.
– Recognize the benefits of Ultrasound-Guided Procedures such as vascular access and lumbar puncture.
– Perform a focused cardiac ultrasound examination on a pediatric patient.
– State the benefits of soft-tissue and MSK ultrasound in the pediatric patient.
– Demonstrate a focused two-point venous evaluation for DVT.
– Perform testicular ultrasound and recognize commonly seen abnormalities.
– Demonstrate confidence to incorporate protocols, techniques and interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
– Imaging Fundamentals: The Basics
– The Pediatric E-FAST Exam
– Pediatric Genitourinary System
– Pediatric Gastrointestinal Tract
– Pediatric Abdominal Case Studies
– Advanced Thoracic Applications
– Focused Cardiac Assessment of the Pediatric Patient
– Shock and Hypotension: RUSH protocol
– Ultrasound-Guided Procedures
– Soft-Tissue and MSK Applications in the Pediatric Patient
– Ultrasound Evaluation of the Scrotum/Testicular
– Ultrasound Evaluation of DVT
– Pediatric Head & Neck
Date of Original Release: 8/1/2019
This edition valid for credit through: 8/1/2022
Covered Specialties and Categories:
CME Videos, Emergency Medicine, Gulfcoast Pediatric Emergency and Critical Care Ultrasound 2019, Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Intensive Care, Pediatrics, simple
download link of the Gulfcoast Pediatric Emergency and Critical Care Ultrasound 2019 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Gulfcoast Pediatric Emergency and Critical Care Ultrasound 2019, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.