More Details about GULFCOAST Adult Echocardiography Registry Review 2020
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Adult Echocardiography Registry Review Online Course provides a comprehensive review for successful certification exam completion. The adult cardiac ultrasound registry review is taught by a leading expert in the adult echocardiography profession and includes interactive lectures, case studies, and mock registry exams. This program is an effective review for individuals taking the ARDMS and/or the CCI adult echocardiography examinations.
Medical professionals who are preparing to take the ARDMS Adult Echocardiography or CCI Cardiac Sonographer registry board exams or individuals who need a comprehensive review for professional improvement and/or CME credits.
– Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform and/or interpret cardiac ultrasound examinations.
– Apply knowledge of the cardiac anatomy and corresponding cardiac physiology of the systemic & pulmonary circulation to perform routine scan protocols for adult echocardiography.
– Differentiate normal and abnormal imaging characteristics of the adult cardiac ultrasound examination.
– Cite commonly seen valvular pathology based upon their characteristic appearance and Doppler signature and/or quantitative diagnostic criteria.
– Recognize cardiac pathology commonly diagnosed by echocardiography such as pericardial disease, Cardiomyopathies, CAD (ischemic disease), pulmonary hypertension and congenital heart disease.
– Apply quality assurance and the relationship of specificity, sensitivity and overall accuracy of cardiac ultrasound examination test validation.
– Define areas of weakness that require additional self-study to successfully pass your cardiac technology ultrasound board examination. (RDCS or RCS)
- Applying Physics of Ultrasound
- Preparing for the Echocardiographic Procedure
- Performing Echocardiographic Imaging
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Stress Echo, TEE, Contrast, and Other Complimentary Imaging
- Pericardial Disease
- Cardiac Tumors
- Aortic Dissection
- Systemic and Pulmonary Hypertensive Heart Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Interactive Practice Exams
Release Date: 6/15/2020
Approved for credit through: 6/15/2023
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Cardiology, CME Videos, GULFCOAST Adult Echocardiography Registry Review 2020, Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, simple
download link of the GULFCOAST Adult Echocardiography Registry Review 2020 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to GULFCOAST Adult Echocardiography Registry Review 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.