More Details about Guidelines in Thoracic Imaging 2021
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
ARRS Web lecture series brings presentations by the best educators in the field to your desktop, available for viewing at home or office and on your schedule. This Web Lecture includes four lectures with an estimated time to complete the activity of 1.50 hour.
The target audience for this activity is radiologists at all training levels with an interest in thoracic imaging.
After completing the material in this article, the learner should be able to:
- Review selected incidental findings on chest CT and recommendations for management;
- Discuss how to assign Lung-RADS categories for findings on screening CT
- Describe a structured approach to the initial imaging evaluation of patients presenting with pulmonary hypertension; and
- Describe the Fleischner criteria for the diagnosis of UIP on CT.
- Alvaro Huete has nothing to disclose
- Jane Ko has a research collaboration with Siemens Healthineers
- Carol Wu has nothing to disclose
- Seth Kligerman has nothing to disclose
Date of issuance: June 1, 2021
Date of expiration: May 31, 2024
Covered Specialties and Categories:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), Guidelines in Thoracic Imaging 2021, Radiology, Respiratory Medicine, simple
download link of the Guidelines in Thoracic Imaging 2021 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Guidelines in Thoracic Imaging 2021, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.