More Details about Goodman and Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 13th Edition (Videos)
File Size = 903.00 MB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
- Adrenergic Neuroeffector Junction (6 videos)
- Anti Arrhythmic Drugs (3 videos)
- Antiplatelet Drugs (6 videos)
- Atrial Myocyte Electrophysiology (8 videos)
- AV Node Electrophysiology (9 videos)
- Cholinergic Neuroeffector Junction (7 videos)
- Dopaminergic Neuroeffector Junction (7 videos)
- Effects of Antiarrhythmic Drugs on the Electrocardiogram (10 videos)
- Fibrinolytic Drugs (3 videos)
- GABAergic Synaptic Transmission (10 videos)
- Oral Anticoagulants (3 videos)
- Parenteral Anticoagulants (7 videos)
- Sinus Node Electrophysiology (9 videos)
- Ventricular Myocyte Electrophysiology (11 videos)
Instruction: Open the file book.html by your internet browser (Chrome or Internet Explorer).
- Publisher:McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 13th edition (December 5, 2017)
- Hardcover:1440 pages
- Item Weight:6.93 pounds
- Dimensions:8.7 x 2.2 x 11.1 inches
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Goodman and Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics 13th Edition (Videos), McGraw Hill, Pharmacology, simple
download link of the Goodman and Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 13th Edition (Videos) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Goodman and Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 13th Edition (Videos), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.
There are no reviews yet.