More Details about GCUS Ultrasound Guided Regenerative Medicine in MSK Applications 2020 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz)
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Ultrasound Guided Regenerative Medicine in MSK Applications online course is designed to provide an overview of the general principles and practical applications for performing ultrasound-guided prolotherapy, PRP, bone marrow and lipoaspirate musculoskeletal treatments. Procedural set-up/ kits, examination protocols, patient follow-up, case studies, and actual live patient procedures are also included.
- Increase knowledge and competence pertaining to the general principals and practical applications of regenerative medicine procedures for MSK applications
- Outline new ultrasound guided procedures for ligaments and tendon injuries
- State the preparation, harvest, and procedural protocols for prolotherapy, PRP, bone marrow, and Lipoaspirate treatments
- List the primary conditions that benefit most from MSK regenerative medicine techniques
- Outline ultrasound-guided injection techniques for spine interventions
- List the diagnostic considerations for performing ultrasound-guided intervention for the spine
- State the role of ultrasound guided regenerative medicine interventions for musculoskeletal disorders.
- Advanced MSK Ultrasound-Guided Procedures in Rehabilitative Medicine
- Prolotherapy: General Principles/Practical Applications
- PRP: General Principles/Practical Applications
- Bone Marrow & Lipoaspiate: General Principles/Practical Applications
- Introduction to Spine Ultrasound: S/I Joints and Facets
- Ultrasound Guided Interventions: Carpal Tunnel Release, Hydrodissections & More
- Advanced & Regenerative Medicine Case Studies
- Regenerative Medicine Interventions: Knee OA, Rotator Cuff Tears, Epicondylitis, Jumper’s Knee and Achilles Tendon Injuries
- Regenerative Medicine Procedural Demonstrations-PRP Applications: Ankle, Shoulder and Knee
- Regenerative Medicine Procedural Demonstrations-Bone Marrow and Lipoaspirate: SI Joint, Knee, Thumb, Percutaneous Tenotomy
Date of Original Release: 7/10/2020
This edition valid for credit through: 7/10/2023
Covered Specialties and Categories:
GCUS Ultrasound Guided Regenerative Medicine in MSK Applications 2020 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz), Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Orthopaedics & Trauma, Radiology, simple
download link of the GCUS Ultrasound Guided Regenerative Medicine in MSK Applications 2020 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to GCUS Ultrasound Guided Regenerative Medicine in MSK Applications 2020 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.