More Details about GCUS Ultrasound Evaluation of the Fetal Heart: Basic and Advanced Techniques 2021 (VIDEOS)
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Ultrasound Evaluation of the Fetal Heart: Basic and Advanced Techniques Online Course is designed for Physicians, PA’s, sonographers, and other medical professionals who will be involved with performing and/or interpreting ultrasound examinations of the fetal heart. Lectures are presented using PowerPoint, still-frame images, cine clips and case presentations. Topics are based on AIUM Ultrasound practice guidelines and include fetal cardiac anatomy/circulation, fetal heart screening protocols, scan techniques to obtain the 4-chamber, outflow tract, and 3-vessel trachea views. Basic Doppler fundamentals to incorporate spectral Doppler sample sites and normal waveform characteristics are also included. In addition, the evaluation of fetal heart arrhythmias and fetal heart pathology are discussed including multiple case presentations. Taught by leading ultrasound experts, participants will be able to have the confidence to begin integrating the skills learned into clinical practice. Enrollment is valid for 12 months (365 days) and begins the moment the participant is enrolled. Extend your online course access with the addition of an onsite hands-on workshop or registration for a regularly scheduled GCUS scan workshop.
- State the indications and applications for performing fetal heart screening.
- Identify ultrasound anatomy of the fetal heart.
- Outline a routine protocol for a fetal heart screening ultrasound examination.
- List Standard Doppler sample sites and normal spectral Doppler characteristics.
- Recognize normal fetal heart rate rhythm and commonly seen arrhythmias.
- Identify ultrasound characteristics associated with commonly seen fetal heart pathology.
- Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform and/or interpret fetal heart screening ultrasound examinations.
- Apply the information discussed in a clinical setting (under supervised conditions until an accepted level of proficiency has been attained).
- Fetal Cardiac Anatomy and Circulation
- Overview of the Fetal Echo
- Evaluation of Fetal Heart Arrhythmias
- Fetal Heart Pathology
Date of Original Release: 9/7/2021
This edition valid for credit through: 9/7/2024
Covered Specialties and Categories:
GCUS Ultrasound Evaluation of the Fetal Heart: Basic and Advanced Techniques 2021 (VIDEOS), Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Radiology, simple
download link of the GCUS Ultrasound Evaluation of the Fetal Heart: Basic and Advanced Techniques 2021 (VIDEOS) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to GCUS Ultrasound Evaluation of the Fetal Heart: Basic and Advanced Techniques 2021 (VIDEOS), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.