More Details about GCUS The Fetal Heart Screening Exam 2021 (VIDEOS)
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
The Fetal Heart Screening online course is designed to provide a comprehensive review of fetal heart development and anatomy and how to acquire the images required to successfully integrate fetal heart screening into the 2nd trimester ultrasound evaluation as recommended by the AIUM ultrasound practice guidelines.
- List the required components of the fetal heart screening on the routine 2nd trimester exam as outline by the AIUM ultrasound practice guidelines.
- Increase the participants knowledge to better perform fetal heart examinations.
- Identify ultrasound anatomy and physiology of the fetal heart.
- Perform an ultrasound exam of the four-chamber heart and identify the most important view to evaluate during the exam.
- Demonstrate the ultrasound evaluation of the fetal outflow tracts.
- State the utility of the three vessel and trachea views.
- Review of Current Practice Guidelines
- Fetal Heart Screening Exam Overview, Anatomy& Development
- 4-Chamber View Checklist
- Evaluation of the Outflow Tracks: LVOT & RVOT
- 3 Vessel/Trachea View
Date of Original Release: 9/24/2021
This edition valid for credit through: 9/24/2024
Covered Specialties and Categories:
GCUS The Fetal Heart Screening Exam 2021 (VIDEOS), Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Radiology, simple
download link of the GCUS The Fetal Heart Screening Exam 2021 (VIDEOS) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to GCUS The Fetal Heart Screening Exam 2021 (VIDEOS), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.