More Details about GCUS Pediatric Ultrasound Registry Review 2022 (VIDEOS)
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Pediatric Ultrasound Registry Review Online Course is designed to provide a comprehensive review of the information one needs to know in order to successfully pass the ARDMS Pediatric Ultrasound registry examination. The topics presented are based on the ARDMS examination content outlines. The program is offered in an interactive, modular format and includes two mock examinations.
- Identify normal imaging characteristics of the pediatric abdomen and recognize commonly seen pathology in infants and children.
- Demonstrate proper technique and scan protocols for evaluation of the pediatric patient.
- List the benefits of soft-tissue and MSK ultrasound in the pediatric patient.
- Demonstrate ultrasound protocols for evaluation of the neonatal head, pediatric hip & spine.
- Identify normal testicular ultrasound anatomy and recognize commonly seen abnormalities.
- Identify normal and abnormal characteristics of the thyroid gland.
- Apply ultrasound techniques to evaluate non-cardiac chest abnormalities
- Demonstrate protocols to evaluate the pediatric peripheral vascular system.
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, techniques & interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
- Define areas of weakness that require additional self-study to successful pass your pediatric ultrasound board examination.
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Pediatric Liver, Pancreas and Spleen
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Pediatric Gastrointestinal Tract
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Pediatric Genitourinary System
- Pediatric Abdominal Case Studies
- Neonatal Head Sonography
- Neonatal Spine Sonography
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Soft-Tissue/MSK Abnormalities
- Thyroid and Neck Sonography
- Non-Cardiac Chest Applications
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Pediatric Hip
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Pediatric Peripheral Vascular System
- Mock Examinations (2)
Reviewed for content accuracy: 6/10/2022
This edition valid for credit through: 6/10/2025
Covered Specialties and Categories:
GCUS Pediatric Ultrasound Registry Review 2022 (VIDEOS), Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Pediatrics, Radiology, simple
download link of the GCUS Pediatric Ultrasound Registry Review 2022 (VIDEOS) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to GCUS Pediatric Ultrasound Registry Review 2022 (VIDEOS), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.
There are no reviews yet.